About the Course
Android™ Application Development Bootcamp is a 2 day hands-on training for designing and developing mobile applications using Android™ open-source platform.
YouTube Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0uVTFUy-sE
By the end of the course, each participant will build their own complete Android application incorporating most of the key aspects of the platform.
We WILL build a fully functional Health Fitness app (Fitness+) during this Bootcamp. Please see the features of the app that you are going to build!
Fitness+: An exclusive Bootcamp app. This personal health and fitness app, which would be developed during the Bootcamp by the attendees
• Features of Fitness+
• Personal diet recommender
• Fitness Guru
• Health level monitoring
• Social media integration with FB and Twitter.
What will you learn?
• Develop your own Android apps
• Understand architecture of Android™ applications, life cycle of various components, manifest, Intents, and using external resources
• Design and develop Android™ applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus.
• Take advantage of Android's Application Framework API to build complex applications.
• Utilize the power of background services, threads, asynchronous tasks and notifications.
• Secure, tune, package, and deploy Android™ applications
Topics CoveredDAY 1
• History of Android
• Android Stack
• Hello Android (Anatomy of android project)
• Architecting Android Apps
• Debugging and Testing Android Apps
• Android Security Overview
• Activities and User Interface
• Action Bar and Navigation
• Close of Day 1 - Review
o Q and A plus 1 on 1 mentoring
• Advanced UI
• Broadcast Receivers
• Data storage techniques and Content Providers
• Lists and Adapters
• Testing Overview
• End of Session
o Q and A
o Distribution of Course Completion Certificates
Who should attendCorporates - Firms, looking to train their tech staff to learn Mobile App Development in Android
Individuals: Tech Enthusiasts who like to upgrade their skill sets.
Students: Graduates interested in learning Android application development.
Tech Enthusiasts: Individuals interesting in creating their own mobile applications.
Pre-requisitesWe request, that our "Android™ Application Development Bootcamp" attendees, will have:
• Basic knowledge Object Oriented Programming Language preferably JAVA.
• Familiarity with Eclipse and XML is a plus but not necessary.
What you need to bringDevelopment ready machines will be provided during the course. Please feel free to bring your own machines too.
Key TakeawaysCourse Highlight
a. 2 day hands-on training for designing and developing mobile applications using Android™
b. 1 Month Free technical support from MOBIGNOSIS's team after the course completion.
c. 2 free One-Hour long video support
d. Development ready machines will be provided during the course. Please feel free to bring your own machines too.
e. Free Android App development toolkit.
d. Lunch and Tea will be provided.