Address: Southern Command, , Near Race Course Pune - 411001
Locality: Camp (Find more Camp schools)
Phone: + 91 - 20 -26362765
The Army Public School, Pune was established in June 1988 at Dighi, Pune to give high standard Public School type of education at a reasonable cost, to the children of defence personnel.
On 01 April 1997, it was shifted from Dighi to its present location at Southern Command, opposite the race course in a lush green surroundings with ample open space where students can interact with nature. The School has two wings -Junior wing and Senior Wing.
Year Established: 1900
- Admission in the School is granted through out the year.
- Admission forms will be issued @ Rs 10/- per form and Registration fees will be charged at the time of the admission as per the fee structure.
- Children of serving Army personnel coming on transfer from out station are admitted anytime during the year and they are not denied admission, subject, however to the stipulation laid down by the CBSE in Classes IX-XII.
- Admission of civilian children to Army Schools is not at the cost of service children, the latter are never refused admission.
Priorities of Admission :
- Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and children of those TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
- Children of Army Ex-servicemen, DSC pers Retd with Pension from DSC.
- Children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
- Children of retired Air Force and Naval personnel.
- Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
- Grand children of serving/retired Army personnel.
- Other children.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!