• MCA From IGNOU, Vadodara December 2011 with Exposure to Web graphic designing, conversation of design to web pages and creation of e-learning modules with interactive multimedia.
• Strong Communication skill collaboration & interpersonal with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize them in effective manner
• Executed various academic projects using technology Visual Foxpro, Visual basic 6.0, Dot Net, Ms Access, Sql 2000 and Visual Studio.
• Entry Level Position in Web Development & Design/Testing of Software Preferably in IT sector/ Software Testing and Developing
AREA OF EXPOSURE
• Determining animation flows & effects to be used to convey concept accurately to the learner conveying concepts and providing design direction through renderings, images and effective written and verbal communication.
• Designing the overall graphic image including creating concept design layout and illustrations.
• Handling the tasks of designing and optimizing graphics for corporate clients sites
• Ability to adapt visual designs into dynamic websites and website templates
• I achieved the “Best Project” Award for Developing Inventory Control System Software in the year 1997 from Aptech Limited.
• Participate in Gujarat Secondary board Examination as Examiner and also took the opportunity as a government administrative officer for administrative work in different location in year 2004 to 2006.
• Providing guidance related to admission procedures software procedure and data backing procedure in PTC collage, Vadodara in year 2005 and 2006.
• I have performed In a State Level Seminar As a Speaker (Resource Person) on the subject of “Animation and the Web Designing Tools” (Macromedia Flash CS 5.0) At R K Parikh Arts & Science College(GTU), Petlad on 4th February 2012
• I have also worked as an Examiner in RVTI, Tarsali Testing skills of the trainees, Practical and theory exam in Term End examination in year July-2013.
Shroff Engineering limited, Vadodara As a software Developer
Project :- Management Information System(MIS)
Duration :- 6 months
Front end used :- VB .Net
Back End Used :- Sql Server 2000
• Shroff Engineering Ltd., (SE) engaged in generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy, has embarked on a programme of computerizing several of its operations in its division offices (O&M), numbering around 80. The work had been assigned to Magnum Limited. Magnum Limited has a track record of developing custom-built software of similar Magnitude for various organizations in the private and public sectors.
• Magnum Limited undertook and completed a detailed system study at six of SE’s divisional offices. The offices were chosen to represent the various sectors that SE caters to. This was done in accordance with the monitoring the computerizations effort.
• A team of six experts were employed by Magnum Limited for a period of nearly two month for the above study. The team has prepared a detailed system report on the basis of the study for presentation to the core committee, which is under the consideration of the SE authorities.
• UGC NET Exam appeared In June 2013 Result awaited.
• MCA from IGNOU, New Delhi in December 2011with 59.00 %
• CCC from Tarsali ITI with GCVT certification in April 2010 with 88.00%
• COPA from Tarsali ITI, With NCVT Certification in Feb-2009 with 84.00%
• PGDCA from IGNOU, New Delhi in December 2008 with 58.30%
• PGDCA from CDAC, Vadodara March 2004 with A+ Grade
• BA from MSU, Vadodara In April 2001 with Pass class
• ADCP from CDAC, Vadodara in March 1998 with A+ Grade
• 12th Science from GHSEB in October 1997 with Pass Class
• 10th Science from GSEB in March 1992 with Pass class
Languages : Java Script, CSS, HTML, Dot Net, DHTML, Visual Basic, C, C++, FoxPro Programming, Visual FoxPro.
Data Bases : SQL 2000, MS Access, ORACLE, MY SQL
Operating Systems : DOS, Windows, Windows Server 2000, UNIX, Linux,
Other Software:- Microsoft Office, PageMaker, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Tally, AUTO CAD, Macromedia Flash.
Hardware skill : - All type of Hardware installation and knowledge of PC assembling also knowledge of trouble shooting of hardware knowledge of maintenance.
Networking skill : - Knowledge of Network Installation and trouble shoot.
1. National Child Labor Project Society (NCLP) 1-08-2013 to …..
Designation: Project Director
Rehabilitation of the Child labor and their family, coordinating with different Government Departments and Linking their families with different Government Schools, process for appointing NGO’s and Opening schools. I am also controlling, monitoring and counseling of 8 staff Persons.
2. Industrial Training Institute, Tarsali
5-6-2013 to 31-07-2013
Designation: - Guest Lecturer
Conduct training programs for different trainees on different modules like (E-commerce, Web designing Tools, DTP, FAS, C & C++).
Also giving technical knowledge of other modules related to hardware and networking.
Maintaining different type of registers and helping in recruitment and admission process.
3. National Child Labor Project Society-International Labor Organization
828-829, 8th Floor, Block “C”, Narmada Bhavan, Vadodara
Apr-2011 to May-2013
Designation: - I T Professional
Provided Guidelines to Prepare Direct beneficiaries monitoring register the DBMR, Prepare Reports and Mailing, Maintaining Hardware & Software, Office Administration, preparing Financial Progress and Technical progress report, bank reconciliation, Stock Registers, Inventory Reports.
4. ITI, Kayavarohan
Aug- 2008 to Jan-2011
Designation: - GROUP INSTRUCTOR CUM Supervisor (COPA)
Provide training of different module, Maintaining Dead Stock Register, Inventory Registers, Day wise, Split syllable, Loan Register, Demonstration plan, lesion plan, sessional register, monthly register, attendance register etc.
Providing guidance on different project like inventory control system, Online and offline data processing, hardware and networking etc.
5. Shree Lakulish Vidhyamandir, Kayavarohan
Dec- 2003 to Jul-2008
Designation: - Computer Teacher
Teach the students of 8 to 12 standard maintaining Computer Stock Registers, Day wise, and Lesson Plan.
6. High-Tech Computer Education (Branch of C-DAC)
205-AMIT COMPLEX OPP. PANCHARATNA APPT. SUBHANPURA VADODARA
Feb- 1998 to Dec-2003
Teach to students of the different computer subjects system analysis and designing, FoxPro programming, C & C ++ programming etc. Give guideline for the project.
Date of Birth : - 1st July 1977
Address : - 187-Shantinagar Soc., Nr. ITI, Tarsali, Vadodara-9
Gender : - Male
Marital Status : - Married
Nationality : - India