After completing my BEd I started my teaching career. I have taught in three schools Matriculation state and CBSE in Trivandrum,...
After completing my BEd I started my teaching career. I have taught in three schools Matriculation state and CBSE in Trivandrum, Tamilnadu and Idukki My teaching style is student oriented. I can teach Biology in highschool English in middle school and also Malayalam because I have as additional post degree in malayalam except BSc
Seeking senior level assignments in Business Consulting/ Teaching with an organization of high repute preferably in NBFS/...
Seeking senior level assignments in Business Consulting/ Teaching with an organization of high repute preferably in NBFS/ Education sector
• A performance driven professional with XX years of experience in Banking Operations, Risk Management, Credit Management, Cash Management, Client Servicing, Retail/ Corporate Banking and Team Management
• Interested in serving as co-op banking consultant & guest faculty in co-operative training institutes
• Abilities in teaching and guiding as per academic curriculum to students wherein recognizing, respecting & nurturing the creative potential of each student
• Proficiency in providing consultancy services, worked towards improving organisation's structure/ restructure, efficiency, profits & strategies for enhancing capital, etc. with distinction of accomplishing clearance backlogs Exp TBPS/CBS (migration jobs from TBPS to CBS) filing recovery cases, SARFAIESE
• Developed competency in managing banking operations, implementing and innovating strategies towards enhancing product information, market penetration, business volumes and growth
• Knowledge of restructuring the teaching model to incorporate curriculum mapping, interdisciplinary teaching teams in all grade levels, which increases student learning and lead to steady improvement in overall results
• Effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
Retail/ Corporate Banking
Liaison & Coordination
Customer Relationship Management
Since 17/12/2012 to 30/11/2013 with Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Ernakulam
Retired Deputy General Manager
Growth Path:From basic post to DGM of an esteemed institution
Key result Areas:
• Building and maintaining relations with key corporate decision makers wherein establishing large volume, high profit accounts with excellent levels of retention and loyalty
• Exposure in mapping business requirements, designing customized solutions with analytical skills and ability to analyze business practices and define optimal procedures
• Cementing healthy relationship with the clients for generating business and leading workforce towards accomplishing business and corporate goals
• Establishing performance-oriented systems/ procedures for execution of banking operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of available resources
• Understanding global client’s financial requirements, designing & creating structured notes, developing the policy statements for evaluating risk return profile and investment horizon
• Preparing & implementing systems, policies & procedures for streamlining the credit operations
• Holds credit of clearing of backlog in the bank
• Monitored 5 Bank Managers and 5 District Level Branches in an effective manner
• Successfully got trained in:
o MDP at BIRD, Lucknow in 2006
o Information System Audit at CAB, Pune in 2011
o Banking and related subjects in over last 20 years
1984 MA (Economics) in Economics from Kerala University
1978 Higher Diploma in Co-operation from Registrar of co-operative societies
1995 CAIIB Part I from Indian Institute of Bankers Bombay
Professor of pharmacology,fascinated in teaching.
Have undergone special training in medical education.
Capable of taking...
Professor of pharmacology, fascinated in teaching.
Have undergone special training in medical education.
Capable of taking care of weak students. student friendly .
Able to explain difficult topics in a simple manner so that students can understand.
Has fellowship in medical education.
interactive classes as well as power point slides
ZEPHYR is considered as one of the best medical and engineering entrance examination training center for more than a decade,...
ZEPHYR is considered as one of the best medical and engineering entrance examination training center for more than a decade, primarily because it does not compromise with its quality and standard of teaching. A strong, steady, and thoroughly elaborate coaching for all the enrolled students have been made afoot by us.
ZEPHYR was founded in the year 1997 at Trivandrum. Over the years they have branched towards the major cities in Kerala. Now they have 4 Centers at Trivandrum, 1 Centers at Cochin and 1Center at Calicut. Our Entrance Examination coaching module is a target-oriented, determinate and exhaustive study. Our result oriented teaching method makes the students to appear the examinations effortlessly and confidently. Our faculty-members are seriously sincere, professionals and subject-experts. Our major area of expertise are in Engg / Med Entrance Examination Coaching (Kerala and all India), IIT/JEE Entrance Training, Plus One and Plus Two tuition. Online training programs bring out the opportunities to avail the service for NRIs as well.
10 years teaching experience in electrical labs(machines,wiring, measurements and instrumentation, power- electronics,electronic...
10 years teaching experience in electrical labs(machines, wiring, measurements and instrumentation, power- electronics, electronic circuits lab, and control system lab and 5 years of experience in taking tuition for B Tech electrical students. The subjects in which I have interest are: power electronics, power system, machines, network analysis and synthesis, electromagnetic theory. I can teach them using detailed figures, power point presentations, detailed notes with explanations and i can also explain them by chatting with them using web cam . I can clear their doubts with examples if necessary.