Terracotta jewelry making includes a lengthy process involving preparation of special clay, processing of the clay, designing the clay into intricate shapes and firing in a kiln, followed by the process of painting with attractive colors and stringing them into beautiful necklaces, earrings etc.
*We Teach Exclusive method of clay baking
* Clay preparation
* Creating desired shapes with the clay
* Designing impressions on clay
* Clay baking methodology( Exclusive)
* Applying appropriate colours on baked clay
* Weaving Jewellery out of the clay beads and pendant prepared
Jewels covered during the training are as follows:
Pendants with neclaces - 5 types
Loreal - 3 types
Jhumkas - 5 types
Beads - 10 types
Earring - 5 types
Stud - 3 types
Materials and tools required will be provided during the class
Anyone who has a passion towards Art and crafts.
you need to bring
Everything will be provided during the training"""
100 % satisfaction
Jewels made by your own creativity during the class.