About the Course
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that helps beginners and seasoned professionals achieve stunning results. This workshop will be conducted by an Apple Certified Trainer. In this 2 hours workshop, students become familiar with the user interface while they learn how to perform editing functions. Students work with real-world media to learn practical approaches to video editing—from basic techniques to Final Cut Pro’s powerful advanced features.
Topics CoveredWhat is Editing
Film & Video editing as a career..
Basic non-linear editing techniques with Final Cut Pro X software through demonstrations,
How to work the Final Cut Pro X interface to cut, add and rearrange media, organize their browser, apply transitions, audio editing and creation, placing graphics and titling.
Who should attendThis workshop is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and prefers hands-on and interactive instruction.
Pre-requisites10th or 12th Pass
What you need to bringPen and notebook"
Key TakeawaysA guide to become an Apple Certified Editor
Role of Editor in the overall Film Making process
• Using libraries to organize and manage events, media, and projects
• Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio
• Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
• Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
• Applying effects, transitions, and retiming clips
• Finishing and final project