About the Course
QTTraining Programs@SK Solutions Highlights:
1. Industry Experience Facilitator having 15 years of Experience in IT Field.
2. Industry Test Techniques , Standards, Templates, Real Time examples etc.
3. Corporate Environment, Personal Attn, Small Batch size
4. Live Project Exposure for 1 month.
5. Complete Exposure to STLC, right from Requirement Analysis , Test Plan, RTM till Test End Report
6. Review & Guidance at each stage from Industry Expert.
7. Fast Track, Value for Money and Time.
8. Very Reasonable Fees, 50% less than other players in same field.
9. No force on learning tools and certifications at first phase, it can be taken up later as per choice. Only Needed tools are included in this program.
10. 100% placement assistance would be provided by us, as per your academic and professional qualification, from Mid to large IT Organizations. We are confident that after pursuing training from us, you will crack all testing interviews and will be placed in the span of 3 to 4 months.
11. Build Long term network of software professionals.
Topics CoveredModule 1 – Overview of Testing
• What is Software?
• What is Software Testing?
• Importance of Testing
• Testing Terminologies
Module 2 – SDLC & STLC
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Phases of SDLC.
• Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Models
• V Model – Software Test Life Cycle
Module 3 – Test Basics
• Quality Assurance Vs Quality Control
• Requirements Analysis
• Test scenario identification.
• Test Case Contents
• Requirements Traceability
Module 4 – Test Designing
• Test design Techniques
• Test case Templates
• Examples & Practical’s
• Positive and Negative Tests
• Example and Practical’s
Module 5 – Test Techniques
• Equivalence Partitioning
• Error Guessing
• Example & Practical’s
Module 6 – Testing Types
• Unit Testing
• Component Integration testing
• System testing
• Regression Testing
• Performance Testing
• Load Testing
• Stress Testing
• User Acceptance Testing
Module 7 – Test Execution –Theory
Module 8 – Defect Management
• Defect Register Template
• Defect Life Cycle
• Defect status
• Defect logging process - HPQC
• Defect Closure Process
Module 9 – Test Tools and Live Project
• Test Project/Case Study/practical’s
• Overview of Test Management Tool
• Overview of Defect Management tool
. Overview of Automation Testing Tool QTP
• Live Project with Completion Certificate
Who should attendAny Graduate (All Streams) - BSCIT,BCOM,MSC,BCA,MCA, BBA,BE
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of any programming language, Basics of MS Office, Internet & Test to break attitude would be added advantage.
A person with fault finding skills would really come up with flying colors in this profession
What you need to bringNothing, Just Eagerness to work
Key TakeawaysExposure to Live Projects
100% Placement Assistance
CV & Mock Interview Preparation
1 CD (Including all notes)
SK Solutions Certification
Long Term Network of Test Professionals