About the Course
Would you like to advance your career in Industrial Automation Technology?
Respected leader in industrial technology training in Australia, SAGE Didactic, through its official India partner, Just Engineering Pyt Ltd, Pune is pleased to be now offering intensive automation courses in the Indian Market.
Whether you are a plant operator looking to upskill your staff or new to the industry looking to advance your career, these courses are for you!
Using the very latest industrial technology, standards and providing pathways to leading universities, participants will develop their technical skills and knowledge with practical project to consolidate their knowledge and embed their skills.
SAGE Didactic, Australia and Just Engineering, Pune can assist course graduates with placements (India/Overseas) for the next step in their career using their extensive industry associations.
We provide Industrial Practical exposure with our Award Winning Conveyor TTIM training platform. Some of the salient features of our training courses are:
· Most practical and hands-on focus with essential theory;
· The training system is backed by Australia's leading independent automation and industrial control company and has strategic collaborations with the world's foremost technology manufacturers, educators and research institutes;
· Experienced faculty in diversified Industrial Automation applications;
· Our Courses are specifically designed to meet industrial needs. Special training programmes can be customised if required by a particular industry/company;
· Fully equipped practical training lab with latest automation facilities providing training in an industrial type set-up which no other institute currently provides;
· We don't only teach PLC/SCADA Programming but are the only institute which provides Complete Automation Technology Training;
· Our premises is located in the heart of the city and has green surroundings which is absolutely conducive for education.
Topics Covered* Automation
* Sensor Technology
* VSD, Relay Logic & Timers
* Control Hardware Design
Who should attendEngineering Diploma & Degree Students from Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, E & TC, Mechanical braches
Pre-requisitesThe course assumes participants have no prior knowledge of industrial automation technology.
What you need to bringNotebook & Pen"
Key TakeawaysParticipants will be part of a trans-formative learning experience that will involve rigorous theory sessions, challenging practical settings that cover the creation, commissioning and presentation of an automation solution.
The certification course enables candidates to demonstrate high confidence in Automation knowledge, take an ownership approach in projects and create conclusive results on the job.