About the Course
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a best practice IT Service Management framework developed by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) within the UK government. It has been developed in collaboration with leading industry experts, consultants and practitioners over the last 15 years. Since its launch, ITIL has been widely accepted throughout the world as the de facto standard for best practice in IT Service Management.
ITIL is the industry standard process driven framework to manage end to end activities in IT Service Management. ITIL Certifications holds the global recognizition and most of the IT organizations prefer ITIL Certified Professionals.
Topics Covered* Introduction to ITIL Concepts & Terminology - Gain a high level overview of ITIL V3.
* The Service Lifecycle - Understand the fundamental ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
* Service Strategy - How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
* Service Design - Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
* Service Transition - Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
* Service Operation - Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
* Continual Service Improvement - Strategize for overall process and service improvement.
* Prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
Who should attendThis qualification is primarily aimed towards:
* those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
* those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
* IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
What you need to bringValid Photo Id Proof
Key TakeawaysITIL Foundation Training, ITIL Foundation Certification, Accredited Course Material, Strong Professional Network, Excellent Training delivered by ITIL Exeprt Faculty