Connected Devices and Internet of Things is the next path breaking technology. It is estimated that 15 billion devices will be connected on the Internet by 2018.
This is a two days Workshop that introduces the trainees to development of embedded systems used as Internet of Things. The training includes introduction to hardware and protocols used in Internet of Things and their applications.
1. Introduction to connected Microcontrollers
2. Introduction to Ethernet, Wi-Fi and TCP/IP interfaces
3. Introduction to IoT protocols
4. Use cases of connected devices
Professionals with minimum one year experience in Embedded Systems Development
Experience in Embedded Systems design
you need to bring
1. Concepts of connected devices
2. Concepts of ioT