The Anger Management Program consists of a consultation and 10 - one-hour weekly sessions. The client receives a Personalized Description and Success Strategies from the Personal Profile System - DiSC Behavioral Profile.* The profile maps out the dimensions of behavior for the individual. It reveals their strengths and weaknesses and interventions to use in challenging situations.
• Session 1 - Appropriate vs. Inappropriate Anger - The Process of Managing Anger - What is Anger?
• Session 2 - Types of Ragers, Sources of Anger
• Session 3 - Managing Anger Problems, Making a Choice
• Session 4 - Self Awareness
• Session 5 - Love Without War
• Session 6 - Being Assertive Without Being Aggressive
• Session 7 - Managing Anger Feelings I - Anger that Leads to Violence
• Session 8 - Managing Anger Feelings II - Myths about Violence
• Session 9 - Managing Anger Feelings III - Consequences Related to Violence
• Session 10 - Wrapping up - Self Evaluation - Self Reflection - Program Evaluation
6 to 13 years First group
13 to 19 Second group
Ready to change,
you need to bring
charts, sketch pens, water bottle, a mat and loose pyjama and full covered tops.