Online Self Paced Class
Six sigma is a basic tool which can be used by any organization small or big right from an ordinary coffee shop going to large project management companies, MNC’s. IT companies and it concentrates on organizational transformation. The concept of Six sigma has been developed by Motorola primarily to increase the benefits of the company by reducing defects and errors at every stage of production or an actively. Hence Six sigma‘s ultimate objective is to increase the profits of the company.
1. In depth understanding of analyze, control and improve in DMAIC approach.
2. How to use mini tab for quick analysis
3. Anova, T-test, regression, test for variance.
4. Value added & non-value add items in control chart.
5. FMEA/DOE/POBO-YOKE live examples.
6. Control charting like Pareto, run chart, fish bone analysis.
7. Charts, np charts, p charts, u charts, x-s charts, X-R chart when and where to use them.
8. Project management
9. 8D – exercise
11. Mind mapping with software.
12. FDM, yields and sigma levels.
13. How to prepare 6 sigma report.
14. Live and mock projects.
23 Video Lecture s
13 Document s
Get Digital Certificate after course completion
B.Tech, MBA (USA), Ph.D in NLP
Students Interested 0
Students Attending 0