About the Course
In this online course we will try to find out first that in which circumstances which chart type is most appropriate to present our Excel data.
This program will cover the basics of Excel Charts, types of charts in Excel (e.g. Column, Bar, Line, Pie, Pie of Pie, Bar of Pie, Area, bubble chart etc.).
Then will gradually move to the Advanced Charting techniques like, selecting the a chart elements, how to modify the chart area, plot area, working with chart titles, axis titles, data series, handling missing data, modifying 3-D charts, creating a combination of Charts in one single chart type, Creating and saving Chart templates etc.
Then we will also see some Excel charting tricks like creating a Picture Chart etc.
By the completion of this online training course, you will be fully versed, and capable of using any any types of Charts in Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 in a commercial Environment.
Who should attendWorking Professionals & Students
Pre-requisitesMicrosoft Excel 2007/2010/2013
Key Takeaways- How to prepare a Chart in Excel
- What type of Chart is most suitable in which situation
- Basics of creating an Excel Chart
- Types of Charts in Excel
- Advanced Charting techniques
- Excel Chart Tricks
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Charts explained in most logical and simplest manner
- Videos created by Microsoft Certified Trainer