About the Course
Vskills certification for GAAP Accounting Standards Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for compliance to GAAP accounting standards. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in balance sheet presentation, balance sheet presentation, financial instruments, GN (A)-18 and various Accounting standards from AS-1 to 7 and AS-9 to 29.
Topics Covered• The Conceptual Framework
• Accounting Standard-1, Disclosure of Accounting Policies
• Accounting Standard-2, Valuation of Inventories
• Accounting, Standard-3, Cash Flow Statement
• Accounting Standard-4, Contingencies and Events Occurring
• Accounting Standard-5, Net Profit or Loss for the Period
• Accounting Standard-6, Depreciation
• Accounting Standard-7, Construction Contracts
• Accounting Standard-9, Revenue Recognition
• Accounting Standard-10, Accounting for Fixed Assets Accounting Standard-11, Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
• Accounting Standard-12, Accounting for Government Grants
• Accounting Standard-14, Accounting for Amalgamations
• Accounting Standard-15, Employee Benefits
• Accounting Standard-16, Borrowing Costs
• Accounting Standard-17, Segment Reporting
• Accounting Standard-18, Related Party Disclosures
• Accounting Standard-19, Accounting for Leases
• Accounting Standard-20, Earnings Per Share
• Accounting Standard-21, Consolidated Financial Statements
• Accounting Standard-22 Accounting for Taxes on Income
• Accounting Standard-23, Accounting for Investments in Associates in Consolidated
• Accounting Standard-24, Discounting Operations
• Accounting Standard-25, Interim Financial Reporting
• Accounting Standard-26, Accounting for Intangible Assets
• Accounting Standard-27, Financial Reporting of Interests in Joint Ventures
• Accounting Standard-28, Impairment of Assets
• Accounting Standard-29, Provisions, Contingent Liabilities, and Contingent Assets
Who should attendAnyone who is interested in "Certified GAAP Accounting"
Pre-requisitesLaptop with internet access
Key TakeawaysThis certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills GAAP Accounting Standards Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Job seekers looking to find employment in finance or compliance departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.