Online Instructor led Course
Platform: Google Hangout
- People with basic programming skills in Python. Other languages also fine, but should be motivated to pick up python quickly.
- Exposure to website development and serving will be helpful but not necessary.
- Background in computer science or basic understanding of HTTP.
- Programming skills in any one high level programming language (pref python).
- A programming environment setup with installation of Python 2.7.
- Preferably on Linux (Ubuntu) platform but windows also ok.
- Try to read up on Python and learn the basic constructs if coming from another language.
- Setup a development environment with Python 2.7
- Should be able to run commands using python command on the machine.
- A good internet connection to listen to the lectures and download packages on the go.
* Students will learn how python is used in the industry by example of website development.
* How python can enable anyone to quickly develop a powerful website from scratch.
* Ability to develop their ideas into reality and commercial success.
* Increase their job prospects by learning and doing python/django projects.
Not decided yet
M. Tech. (IIT Delhi), Ex. Microsoft Employee
Students Interested 1