Online Instructor led Course
Working professionals in service/business, home makers, youth, teenagers
Writing Paper and Pen/Pencil
This program will serve as a catalyst for your achieving YES! By experiencing this interactive program you will:
- Gain insights about ego and attitude; open your mind to appreciate varied views and let your opinions evolve flexibly.
- Wisely relate to success, failure, power, process, time, money, resources, and understand what really counts.
- Learn to assess and filter your needs and wants, use visualization techniques to see your goals clearly.
- Learn techniques to assess your own values, to prevent future conflicts between values and goals, saving precious time and resources.
- Learn how to set harmonious goals that are measurable, rewarding and realistic.
- Understand the importance of strategies, tactics, and finally having the conviction to commit to scoring your goals.
Not decided yet
First Class B.E. Mechanical
Students Interested 0