About the Course
Your Exciting Success - YES depends significantly on your ability (talent) and attitude (character) to See, Set, Score (S x S x S = S3) your goals.
For example, goals related to your career, health, relationships, money or personal development. Individuals and teams often have an abundance of energy, enthusiasm, potential and ambition.
Yet the struggle is often to find purpose and direction. The hurdles are often a lack of talent or attitude or both. Having ability (talent/brilliance) with misplaced attitude (wisdom/character) is a challenge. A brilliant individual will experience sustained success, only when his/her talent is utilized wisely.
Similarly, an averagely talented individual/team too can stretch his/her capabilities, but only when he/she has a positive attitude.
A simple to deploy framework,
that can achieve synergy between talent and attitude, can deliver extreme value, throughout life, for every individuals exciting success.
The purpose of this program is to inspire individuals to understand and acquire that exciting framework – YES cube.
Topics CoveredInteractively playing YES Cube!
The program is specifically designed to deliver YES Cube - an effective framework and guide for participants to achieve synergy between talent and attitude. Participants undergo an exciting and enjoyable learning experience.
Who should attendWorking professionals in service/business, home makers, youth, teenagers
What you need to bringWriting Paper and Pen/Pencil
Key TakeawaysThis program will serve as a catalyst for your achieving YES! By experiencing this interactive program you will:
- Gain insights about ego and attitude; open your mind to appreciate varied views and let your opinions evolve flexibly.
- Wisely relate to success, failure, power, process, time, money, resources, and understand what really counts.
- Learn to assess and filter your needs and wants, use visualization techniques to see your goals clearly.
- Learn techniques to assess your own values, to prevent future conflicts between values and goals, saving precious time and resources.
- Learn how to set harmonious goals that are measurable, rewarding and realistic.
- Understand the importance of strategies, tactics, and finally having the conviction to commit to scoring your goals.