Online Instructor led Course
All M. Pharm. students and B. Pharm final year students.
All M. Sc. (Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry) students and B. Sc chemistry final year students.
For the molecular modelling class,
* 3 Hours to invest for good and useful knowledge.
* The basic knowledge of science
( chemistry, physics, biochemistry, human anatomy and physiology ) is required.
* A computer with reasonably good speed internet connection with Skype installed.
* The web camera, microphone and speakers must be functioning well.
* Only one person per system is required or else, the prior permission must be taken for multiple entries per system. The permission must be taken via an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with number of entries.
* One needs to have some writing material or a computer/laptop with him/her to note down important things during the workshop.
Computational skills are now become essential in all the fields of study, job and business.
* With this Molecular Modelling Workshop, you will get to know the computer applications in the field of Chemistry and Pharmacy.
* How can new chemicals and novel drug molecules be generated by using computers
* Computer techniques and softwares used for the purpose of computational chemistry and computer aided drug design.
Not decided yet
Students Interested 0