Total 7 years experience in different domains like Insurance ,Medical,Traveling,Product. Hands on experience on Automation testing Using QTP BPT framework (Keyword,modular,hybrid) ,QTP , QTP BPT with API ,QC , Grinder for load testing ,Performance Testing using HTTP watch basic tool and handling Complete QA Process , for the Quality Testing of the projects. Hands on experience on process documents like Quality matrices, Defect Trend Metrics , Defect Classification, Benchmark, Bug Injection metrics EVT, WSR, Test execution report ,EVT, Test execution Result, QA Test Plan.
Worked as Corporate trainer for last 4 years.
Worked on the domains like in Medical Healthcare, & Finance, E- Commerce, Solar Energy Projects, Project management system, Product base projects (Cosmetic), Traveling domain & also Internet start-ups (Social Networking). Have been exposed to both large size longer duration as well as smaller fixed bid assignments with specific concentration towards Automation framework in order to improve quality and reduce cost of software testing. My key strengths being and having above average analytical skills and strong technical base in addition to being an excellent communicator and team member and Team lead.
? Best performance award from Accenture services Pvt.Ltd
? Value creator award from Accenture services Pvt. Ltd.
? 3 times received Best employee award
? V2 Vibrant Award from V2 solution Pvt.Ltd
? Developed Keyword framework using QTP / QC / BPT at Accenture Services Pvt Ltd. Having following features
? FEATURES OF KEYWORD FRAMEWORK DEVELOPED
- Completely generalized stand alone framework
- Easy to understand and great usability
- Ready to use for any project
- No Object repository dependency
- Can be used by any user having basic or no knowledge of QTP
- Only one Expert needed in a team to handle this framework
- Low automation development design and maintenance cost hence reduced project cost.
- High performance for big scale project
- Can be migrated to any other tool
- Other programming language support by means of DLL files with QTP hence overcome with limitation of QTP to support VBscript.
- Used XML files for input