Online Instructor led Course
Platform: Google Hangout
- Beginners who are interested in picking up programming
- BE/B.Tech./BCA/MCA students who plan to learn programming or improve their development skills.
- This course also covers a vast amount of syllabus of XI/XII Computer Science students.
* Basic understanding of How to use a computer is required.
* Should be able to perform operations like install programs, open a file, close a file.
* Have a basic understanding of what programming is although may not know any programming.
* previous programming exposure will be helpful but necessary.
* Many of the classes might contain programming assignments or live demo, so it will be useful if students can have a system ready for programming and executing C++ code.
* Learning of how to program and understand the basic building blocks.
* Clarity in concepts of C++ and OOP which is required in interviews.
* Exposure to how programming is done and how software is designed in OOP.
* A demo project will be created and students will be mentored on how to develop their project.
Not decided yet
M. Tech. (IIT Delhi), Ex. Microsoft Employee
Students Interested 0