* Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
* Create and manage users.
* Install and configure an Oracle Database.
* Create and manage storage structures.
* Administer the Oracle Database.
* Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
* Perform backup and recovery.
*Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
*Plan an Oracle Database installation
*Creating an Oracle Database
*Setting database initialization parameters
*Describe the stages of database startup and shutdown
* Using alert log and trace files
* Using data dictionary and dynamic performance views
*Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
* Configure and Manage the Oracle Network
* Overview of tablespace and datafiles
* Create and manage database user accounts
* Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
* Managing Undo Data
* Use and manage optimizer statistics
* Use and manage Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
* Use advisory framework
* Manage Alerts and Thresholds
* Performance Management
* Use Automatic Memory Management
* Use Memory Advisors
*Troubleshoot invalid and unusable objects
* Use the Enterprise Manager Support Workbench
* Managing Patches
* Backup and Recovery Concepts
* Identify the types of failure that can occur in an Oracle database
* Describe ways to tune instance recovery
* Identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files, and archived log files
* Flash recovery area
*Configure ARCHIVELOG mode
* Performing Database Backups
* Data Recovery Advisor
* Moving Data
*Explain and use of Oracle Data Pump
Basic Knowledge of SQL and who are aspiring for DBA Career.