About the Course
Learn MS EXCEL (Beginner / Intermediate / Advance Levels) from your home / office through our online sessions from Microsoft Office Certified Master Trainer.
Topics Covered1) Excel Quick Overview: Difference between Excel 2003 and 2007 or 2010, Use of Excel, its boundaries & features
2) Data Formatting & Custom settings: Number, Text, Date, Currency, Custom settings. Data formatting & cleaning
3) Conditional Formatting
4) Filters, Queries & Data Sorting
5) Formula Writing & Fixing Errors: Financial, Logical, Text, Day and Time, Statistical, Mathematical etc Sum, Average, Count, Minimum, Maximum, Absolute, Concatenate, Count, CountA, Count Blank, Count If, Day, Today, Even, Exact, Exp, Find, Int, IsBlank, Left, Len, Lower, Upper, Proper, Now, Power, Rank, Right, Round, Trim etc.
6) If-Then-Else & Nested If commands:
7) V lookup / H lookup
8) Hyper / Data Linking: Hyper & data linking, within or outside Worksheet
9) Grouping / Ungrouping
10) Pivot Tables.
11) Security & Protection for worksheet and file.
12) Data validation
13) Goal Seek & Data Table
16) Paste Special Options
17) Index & Match functions
18) Various Printing Options
19) Macros in Excel (Basic Level)
20) Add-in functions
Who should attendAny one who is using Excel in their day to day activities be it office or at home
Pre-requisitesShould have a minimum working knowledge in Excel and should have suitable computer loaded with all required software to attend online sessions.
What you need to bringFor participants in Chennai - 3 hours personal introductory session will be provided. For such sessions, they should bring their LAPTOP"
Key Takeaways1. Excellent working knowledge in Excel
2. Ability to identify methods for future working needs.
3. Sample files provided for Hands-on Exercise will be a reference material for future use also.