About the Course
"Learn Financial Modelling to enter into Investment Banking"
Topics CoveredSession 1: Need of Financial Modelling & it's importance in Financial World
Session 2: Starting with Business: Start up phase, Growth & Expansion phase and Later stage phase
Session 3: Creating the Financial Model: Designing the spread sheet Excel Format
Session 4: Understanding & Analysis of the Business Structure (Inputs & Assumptions Sheet)
Session 5: Evaluating the Project Cost and Financing Requirements (Loan Amortisation & Repayment Schedule)
Session 6: Modelling Financial Statements (Historical & Projections of P/L, B/S & Cash Flow Statements)
Session 7: Assessment of MPBF, Fundamental Ratios (DSCR, IRR, DE, PE, EV, etc.)
Session 8: Use of Spreadsheets in Quantitative Techniques, Valuation using DCF.
Session 9: Financial Modelling for Project Appraisal (DPR, TEV Report, Credit Ratings, Analytics)
Session 10: Query Session & Introduction of Level II Course.
Who should attendAnyone who is Student or a Professional and want to enter or excel in Finance field. The person who has passion to become Manager and Executive or are working with Banks, Financial Services, AMC, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Investment Banking, Brokerage Houses, Financial Market Intermediaries, Research Analyst, Portfolio Managers, Risk Managers, Accountants, Project Managers, Managers and Executives in the finance department of manufacturing firms & IT firms.
Pre-requisites1. Basic Knowledge of Financial Statements
2. Basic Knowledge of MS Excel
3. Willingness to learn and optimise the finance knowledge.
What you need to bring1. Online Access and Connectivity
2. MS Excel Version &
3. An Open Mind.
1. Interpreting Financial Statements
2. Preparing Financial Models
3. Better Answering in Interviews for the jobs in Investment Banks, Mutual Funds, Credit profile in Banks, Private Equities, NBFC's.
4. Helps to Excel in Loans/ debt syndication, Project Financing, Debt & Equity Financing, etc.
5. You will be confident in Financial Services area looking to become a Consultants.