About the Course
First Time in Noida & Delhi NCR,
India`s No.1 Institute,
EDUPRO provides high quality Complete\ Ready working Electrical, Electronics Hardware, Software(C,C++, UNIX,VHDL/Verilog, MATLAB, NS-2 & Dot-Net ), Symbian OS & Android, Embedded System & Mechanical Projects for Ph.D, IIT, M-Tech(IEEE Papers), B-Tech & IEEE Paper solution at every platform to Engineering students. We have world class expert at every platform. We also provide parts of projects. You will get an extra unassembled PCB (non printed type & zero) and 100% Components like resistor, capacitor, diodes, LEDs, IC sockets & common transistors & sensors along with circuit diagram, PCB layout, component layout, circuit description, block diagram, flow chart for the program algorithm. We also Provide innovative project according to student need. With these projects we provide 2-4 classes and Project report to the candidates.
EDUPRO specializes in delivering Industrial Level Training on:
1. C , C++ & UNIX(Shell Programming of UNIX)
2. Embedded System Course (8051 & PIC Series)
3. Embedded Linux with ARM(ARM7, ARM9)
4. Linux Device Driver
5. VLSI training on FPGA/CPLD using VHDL/Verilog (ModelSim, Xilinx & Altera) with mini project.
6. Analog & Digital Electronics
7. Circuit designing
8. PCB Designing (Schematic & Layout)
9. Electronics Components Implementations
10. Training on Industrial Project
11. Development kit (8051 and PIC with Best Design & Low Price)
12. Electronics Project for M-Tech & B-Tech students
15. MATLAB (Basic + specialization + Project )
The Expert who will provide training they are working and they have more than 10 year Industrial Experience on Robotics and other embedded product in same field.
We also provides MNC`s Experts (Industrial Professionals) for different platform (Hardware & Software).
We Provide Trial class every month..
Topics CoveredWe covered training and M-Tech & B-Tech Project work.
Who should attendB-Tech & M-Tech students can take benefit of this classes and projects.
Pre-requisitesComputer basic should know.
What you need to bringFor online classes : Computer with internet connection and headphone.
And for classroom : Note book and pen.
Key TakeawaysSoftware tool working and project details.