UrbanPro
Signup as a Tutor

As a tutor you can connect with more than a million students and grow your network.

true
true

German Language Grammar Basics

236 Reviews

Class type: Online

Class type: Online

Next Class is not scheduled yet!

Previous Class

Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 03:00-04:00pm

German Language teacher

236 Reviews

About the Master Class

Hello All,

Welcome to German Language learning, my name is Thanuja, I am a German language teacher in UrbanPro, I have done my certifications from Goethe Max Müller Bhavana, India. I have one and a half years of experience in teaching the German Language. I conduct online classes, both weekend batches and weekday batches for all. German Language teaching and as well as learning is my hobby.

So, I am happy to announce a Free Master Class. Anyone who is interested in learning the German Language can join me. It will give you a clear picture of how the online class works and also my teaching style.

I shall cover few basic topics in the German Language for example
-  Main cases,

-  Verb conjugation,
-  Pronouns,

-  Introduction formal and informal way in the German language,

-  Numbers.

Hope to see you in the class

Regards

Thanuja G

Copy

About the Trainer

Thanuja G picture

4.81 Avg Rating

236 Reviews

1594 Students

10 Courses

Thanuja G

BBA

2 Years of Experience

I am currently teaching German language teaching job. This job that can help me in develop my skills in German language including my capabilities to teach. Hence, I am confident that this opportunity would help me grow and be better teacher of the German language. I have working experience as German language Expert. I supported a research team in rProcess outsourcing services Pvt Ltd in Mysore and with that comes a lot of things that I have learned together with the skills and insight experience. On the other hand i am interested in German language and wanted to teach it to other people who are also with the same interest as mine. Somehow, this thought gave me an idea to teach German language. You want to know more about me you can contact me through my contact details.

Student Feedback

Ranganath

Shreyas

07 Apr

P

Pooja Sisodiya

27/12/2021

T ma'am is a kind of teacher who becomes energized about her students as well as her subject area and approaches teaching with excitement, hope, and charisma. I especially loved how she always related the lessons to real life examples that would allow the material to make more logical sense to students and always give us something to relate the lessons to. T ma'am was always on time. PS, sorry for being non-punctual, but we love you.

Arna Gupta

Vinod Kumar maurya

Supriya Varadhan

13 Apr

P

Pragya

13 Apr

I learnt A1 German Language with Thanuja and I am appearing for certificate exam this May. Her classes were funfilled and you can always come up with your most silly doubts to Thanuja. She will make you German learning super easy with her knowledge and pedagogy skills. I am planing to start A2 with her as my next course. If you are afraid and equally excited to learn German, I recommend you to join her classes.

Rajesh Vemulawada

05 Jan

Thanuja is a very thoughtful teacher who puts a lot of thought into how she presents the material. Her lessons were engaging, useful, and she was very patient with everyone in class always encouraging her students to try. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in learning Deutsch.

Shreya Pandey

Khushpreet Kaur

J

Jeseentha Mathew

F

Faisal Javed

31 Mar

Guten Tag ! I joined Thanuja's Deutsch/German language class for the A1 level. And, without an iota of doubt, I can say it's been worth every second that I have spent learning Deutsch/German from her. The greatest part about her teaching is that, she focusses on the nuances of the language and grammar is the focal point. The class is interactive intensive, and fun at times. I wish her the best for her future ! Auf Wiedersehen ! Faisal

Moumita

Shreya Pandey

23 Mar

Aisha

P

Praveen

09/11/2021

Please dont waste your money, Initially 10-15 classes went well without any disturbance and team is also good. Due to some health reasons she postponed our classes and everything is deviated. out of 7 team, 4 came out. After the gap we tried to attend the classes weekly sat and sunday for 2hr/day. she forced to complete the classes 4hrs 1 chapter. we tried to tell her to go slow. But she is interested in completing the course. Finally what i understood is we are wasting our hard earned money without any benefits

Rahul

Manisha Prakash

02 Feb

Shreya Pandey

23 Mar

Kunal Dhawan

02 Feb

As a coach and teacher, she is very approachable. Simple yet effective teaching style. She is super helpful and interactive. Possess good knowledge of German language.

Supriya Varadhan

13 Apr

L

Latika Seshadri

Supriya Varadhan

13 Apr

28 Mar

Thanuja mam's way of teaching and her classes are the most enjoyable learning experience I ever had. She is more like a friend who ensures to teach everything in a really interesting manner which helped me to understand things properly and faster even when I am a slow learner and made me love the German language even more. And the best thing about her teaching is that she will always appreciate her students which really helps everyone to gain confidence about themselves.

Ruby Paul

Thanuja is an excellent tutor. I like her way of teaching. Her classes are always interesting, I did my A1 and I am going to complete my A2 with her. Staying in Qatar as a homemaker, I got an interest to learn German only because of her. Her classes are more interactive, fulfilled, and lively. Her positivity and encouragement always give more interest to learning German. I'm so grateful she is my tutor, she's truly outstanding.

Manisha Prakash

02 Feb

Manisha Prakash

02 Feb

Rahul Kushwah

Murugan

C

Ch.umamaheswararao

31 Mar

I have really enjoyed every Class with Thanuja Mam. She has helped me get into good learning and has taught me many things that have been important in Language. I am thankful for every session. Many Thanks Frau Thanuja

Ch.umamaheswararao

31 Mar

Ch.umamaheswararao

31 Mar

Manisha Prakash

02 Feb

Manisha Prakash

02 Feb

Ch.umamaheswararao

31 Mar

Mythili

D

Divya Bansal

4 days ago

Thank you so much for the classes. You are a great tutor, your classes were really fun and I will surely join A2 with you!

Shreya Pandey

22 Jan

Ananya Maheshwari

Tanvi Mahesh jadhav

V

Vaibhav

05/08/2021

Wonderful Tutor and Person. Teaching style is unique and good for understanding. She cover all topics and have a practical perspective and approach. Thanks.

Ch.umamaheswararao

31 Mar

Lakshmi Narasimhan

17 Apr

V

Vijay Pillai

27/09/2021

Thanuja Maam have been a exceptional teacher with great german teaching skills and giving required attention to each student encouraging a collective learning atmosphere. Will greatly recommend her to anyone looking for a trusted mentor and jovial but focused class settings.

Sampathkumar G

Kirat

Santosh Kumar yadav

M A haque

V

Venkata Ramana kuna

27/09/2021

Best tutor in Urban pro. I am happy with teaching skills and I would like to recommend Thanuja mam for the German Language. She can speak Multi-languages so that you can interact in class very easily and share knowledge. She will teach you very interactive way so you will never feel bore.

J

Joby John

03/07/2021

Excellent and experienced Teacher who is having commendable knowledge in German language. With her skill she makes the class lively and motivates everyone to get completely engaged in her sessions. She makes sure that everyone understands the concepts by giving real time examples and activities. I strongly recommend Thanuja for learning German language. Danke Thanuja for all the efforts!!!

Sai Kiran

Manikandan Mohan

4 days ago

Learning new foreign language is not easy, she made the process easier and we felt comfortable to learn & raise queries. She gives attention to each and everyone. She makes sure that everyone is getting engaged during the class. Thank you Thanuja Ma'am.

D

Dinesh Kumar rajendran

13 Apr

She is a very thoughtful teacher who puts a lot of thought into how she presents the material. She’s great at building confidence and keeping lessons fun. The sessions are engaging through a variety of activities that improve conversation, writing, and reading skills. She is very positive in attitude and I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in learning.

P

Prithma chotanka

Thanuja is a very good experienced teacher who very clearly understand the level of each student and provide the teaching effectively. She is having great patience which in turn helps to deliver a quality education to all the level of students. She is having great command in german language hence she could easily articulate well in the class. Extremely happy to have thanuja as my teacher to start the german language. Thank you thanuja madam.

P

Poonam

4 days ago

The best about her teaching is that she pays good attention to all students in the class. She is really supportive and friendly.

J

Jayasree

4 days ago

She is really helpful and encourages different ways to learn the language better. She makes everyone in the class to participate and clears the doubts. I am very sure one will learn this language easily under her guidance.

Kashish Rairana

25 Jan

She is personally invested in the students learning and always clears doubts. Always motivates us to practice and put in an effort. Apart from this she is always punctual and prepared with the materials for class. She provides ample notes and personal attention to each student. Anybody who is her student is sure to pass their examination.

Kapil Mehra

30/08/2021

Excellent Teaching methods and interactive session by Thanuja madam helped understand basics of language easily.

Y

Yash Govind gadekar

09 Mar

Manisha Prakash

02 Feb

Sushila

B

Bhanushri

G

Gangavaram Ajay kumar

J

Jaya Vaidhyanathan

09/10/2021

Tanuja is a great teacher - always eager to attend her classes. She is patient and thoughtful and covers the material in depth with useful examples. Look forward to scaling up to next levels with her.

Kunal Dhawan

V

Vasavi

4 days ago

She is the definition of a good teacher. Her classes are very lively. And she always take it slow. So as a student I get to understand at my level. With all the explanations and examples needed. I just love that one hour of my day.. She also pushes me to do more effort from my side so that I can solve my purpose of learning. I really thank thanuja mam for being a good tutor of a foreign language to many. If you are really willing to learn ( not for name sake) please go ahead with her , she can help you in learning german in all ways she can. I just love love the class and mam’s attitude in class very much.

J

Jenny Mathews

11 Jan

Ms Thanuja is a very passionate German tutor. Learning the language from her has been a great pleasure. It is always so much fun during her classes. Her classes are relaxing at the same time intriguing. She is supportive and motivates to engage in conversation, and improve writing, reading, speaking and listening skills in German.

Rachotidevaru Hirematha

Sudha

31 Jan

She is very warm, accessible and caring teacher. She will illustrate everything with good examples so that everyone can understand in her class. Thank You UrbanPro for connecting with her.

Shiva Awasthi

Siby Avarachan

30/08/2021

J

Jordan

4 days ago

Thanuja ma'ams classes have really helped. Her method of teaching makes classes interesting yet educational. She makes it a point to clear any doubts leaving no student behind. Vielen Dank, Frau Thanuja.

Manish Kumar

4 days ago

Tanuja is an amazing teacher. She is thoughtful in her approach and always prepared. She let us to speak and she corrects our frequent mistakes appropriately, with a good balance of examples and explanation. Thanks to her.

Ayon Halder

4 days ago

Absolutely enriching experience for myself. Learning a foreign language like german is real fun with thanuja g. Ma'am. I strongly recommend this trainer. Excellent subject knowledge.

Anil Kumar

E

Easwari

Arjun

09/10/2021

Sandeep

29/11/2021

Srishti Gohain

05/10/2021

Every session with Thanuja Ma'am is absolutely amazing! Her way of teaching the topics, engaging with the students and sheer dedication for Deutsch is stupendous. Ma'am, Sie sind wunderbar.

P

Prasanna Kumar

Karan saini

J

Joy

D

Divya

14/04/2021

A teacher with full of soft speaker and meticulous knowledge of German , personally i enjoyed a lot and imbibed those which i never heard.

Ruby Paul

19 Jan

C

Cs Anand

Manvender Singh

Abhijeet Gurjar

21/09/2021

It's wonderful to learn the German language from Thanuja.She makes us focus on the key aspects of each topic and I've grasped maximum out of it. It's a class where knowledge sharing and fun takes place together, which makes it a wholesome learning experience!

Kiran Kumar s h

01/08/2021

Superb sessions! Very engaging. Tanuja makes sure we understand the concept and meaning than just going by the book. Very happy with pace of teaching.

Manjula

11 Jan

Tanuja mam teach German class so lively and interactive which motivates to learn. She also give assignment to work out and game challenges which makes us to think which drastically increases vocabulary collections. She gives everyone chance to come up with their ideas and makes us to learn individually to improve on reading or pronunciation the German words. I am just loving mam class to attend. I never felt any day boring as mam is lively and interactive class.

Murali

Best teacher I ever found, she motivates, connects with students, creates interest and finally balances between subject and student engagement. I am fan of her teaching style. This is first foreign language for my daughter and she is not only picking up good, but also happy to attend the class.

Sidharth

12/10/2021

Sujeet

V

Vikram K nekkanti

09/10/2021

Supriya Varadhan

13 Apr

B

Bala Joji reddy thirumala

28/10/2021

Anantha Raj

Suresh

18/07/2021

Thanuja is multilingual, she describes the german sentence with our language, makes it simpler to correlate and understand, A strict teacher who effectively engages you in the class all time and a personally good motivator.

Kreesha

Manjunath

28/10/2021

Swetha

P

Premchand

18/07/2021

Monika Spall

Mamta Butani

18/07/2021

I have recently started my first online german a1 course with thanuja ma’am. Its been almost 2 weeks now and am really enjoying it. It's a very convenient way to learn a language remotely with one to one training. The teaching methodology is very good and well organized. A big plus is that is very affordable! Your expertise in teaching has put our minds at ease. I am so grateful to have you as my german teacher.

Mamta Butani

I have recently started my first online German A1 course with Thanuja Ma’am . Its been almost 2 weeks now and am really enjoying it. It's a very convenient way to learn a language remotely with one to one training. The teaching methodology is very good and well organized. A big plus is that is very affordable!! I really glad to join her class and recommend everyone's.

Shivam Arora

Have you ever thought about how foreign language could with expressions? Are you looking for a teacher who can relate practical examples to your learning? I would say then Thanuja is the right choice. A fluent German teacher, who knows how to explain and pronounce German in a native speaker tone.

Aarya Modi

21/09/2021

The most enthusiastic teacher. Very professional, knowing the subject and caring at the same time. Every lesson passes by in its unique manner, so it makes attending classes very exciting.

P

Payal Karpe

18/07/2021

The best thing I would say, when we want to learn some allian language from scratch we look for teacher not fancy institute. This is what we are getting here. More n more interactive sessions makes you to clear your doubts and understand it deeply. Thanks a lot to Thanuja great going.

Sathvik Kashyap

21/09/2021

Tanuja is an excellent teacher ! With deep knowledge and grip in subject she brings motivational learning environment. I highly recommend for German enthusiasts!

P

Pooja

04/09/2021

I have been learning A1 from past one month and it been a great experience. She is very thoughtful and puts lots on effort in making understand the basic grammer and ensure the words are pronounced correctly. Her lesson are very interactive and engaging. She is very encouraging and suggest lot of different ways to practice the German words. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in learning German Language.

Discussions

Thanuja G picture

Thanuja G

German Language teacher

No Reviews Yet

Next Class is not scheduled yet!

Previous Class

Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 03:00-04:00pm

Book a Free Demo

Copy

Post your requirement and let us connect you with best possible matches for German Language Classes Post your requirement now

Next Class is not scheduled yet!

Previous Class 03:00pm

Book a Free Demo

Enquire

Submit your enquiry for German Language Grammar Basics

Please enter valid question or comment

Please enter your name.

Please enter valid Phone Number

Please enter the Pin Code.

Please check the fields again.

By submitting, you agree to our Terms of use and Privacy Policy

Connect With Thanuja

You have reached a limit!

We only allow 20 Tutor contacts under a category. Please send us an email at support@urbanpro.com for contacting more Tutors.

You Already have an UrbanPro Account

Please Login to continue

Please Enter valid Email or Phone Number

Please Enter your Password

Please enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.

Please Enter valid Password or OTP

Forgot Password? Resend OTP OTP Sent

Sorry, we were not able to find a user with that username and password.

We have sent you an OTP to your register email address and registered number. Please enter OTP as Password to continue

Further Information Received

Thank you for providing more information about your requirement. You will hear back soon from the trainer

Register for Free Master Class

tickYou have successfully registered

Class Scheduled at

hour

To join, click

Add to Google Calendar

Message copied

How to join a Class?
  • For Mobile phone, download the UrbanPro app for Learners

The UrbanPro Learner app is your study app for this course. You can attend the Demo Class on the app and also get access to the course material, course schedule and ability to communicate with the Tutor. To learn more, watch this video.

Play Store App Store
  • For Laptop, download the Zoom app

Download the Zoom app for your laptop. The link to join the class will launch the meeting with the tutor on this Zoom app. To learn more, watch this video.

Verify you Mobile Number

Please verify your Mobile Number to continue and book a FREE Demo class.

Update

Please enter 10 digit phone number.

Please enter your phone number.

Please Enter a valid Mobile Number

This number is already in use.

Resend

Please enter OTP.

Or, give a missed call and get your number verified

080-66-0844-42

UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 55 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 7.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more