About the Course
Core Java will include:
1. Flow Control
2. Object Oriented Programming
Instance & Static variables
Instance & Static methods
3. Method overloading
6. Abstract class vs. Interface
7. Access Specifiers.
9. Inner classes
Non-static inner classes
Static inner classes
Local inner classes
10. Garbage Collection
11. Exception handling and assertions
13. Generics, Enums, Covariant return types, Auto Boxing, Annotations
14. Internationalization, Formatting text and dates, Runtime class
15. Multi Threading
17. Connection pooling.
20. Overview of Struts1.x
21. A project implementation
And this is not the end. You will cover following more topics:
22. JVM memory architecture.
23. Cloning (Shell-O-Copy and Deep-O-Copy)
24. Serialization and Externalization
26. JAVA 5 and JAVA 6 features
27. XML and XML parsing
28. Java setup and session on getting familiar with Java editors like (Eclipse, My Eclipse and Net beans)
Note: All the JAVA study material (Online sites, PDF Books,), software material would be provided by me.
There would be online group support and telephonic support for all the students for their JAVA related queries for 24X7.
So don’t wait for tomorrow. Join 2 free demo classes and if you don’t feel good, get your money back :)