We are provider of training in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, DBA, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, JQuery, CMS since 1996. Mr. Prashant Munshi, the head of the school is the most respected person in these technologies and has 30 years of industry experience. He is well know corporate trainer and senior consultant to many of fortune companies in India and USA
Working As an Software Developer & Instructor since 13 Months at KICIT Pvt. Ltd. ,Nagpur:-
C-Programming, C++ & Java Programming,...
Working As an Software Developer & Instructor since 13 Months at KICIT Pvt. Ltd. , Nagpur:-
C-Programming, C++ & Java Programming, Embedded Systems Programming.
Worked As A Head Faculty at PATHAK CONSULTANCY, Nagpur [For 1 & ½ Year]:-
C-Programming, Tally 9.0, MS-CIT.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY :-
Over 110 Months of valuable experience in Instrumentation,...
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY :-
• Over 110 Months of valuable experience in Instrumentation, Industrial Automation & control fields, Electrical, Power Electronics,
• Over 60 months of experience in manufacturing and man power handling activities in a group of 70 workmen, 12 electricians & 18 fitters.
• Worked as Electrical Engineer from June 1994 to July 1996 in Bajaj Plastics Limited, Nagpur.
• Worked as an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer (Engg.Officer In charge) in HINDUSTAN LEVER LIMITED, CHHINDWARA (MADHYA PRADESH-INDIA) from Sept 96 -Feb-2003.
• Worked as an Electronics & instrumentation officer (in charge) in HLL, Silvassa from Feb 2003 to Aug 2004.
• Worked as a Lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. Department in Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi, Navi Mumbai from Aug-2004 to August 2006.Subjects taught are EDC, CSE, Internet Communication Engineering and Microprocessor and Interfacing
• Worked as a Lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. Department in St. Vincent Palloti College of Engg and Technology, Nagpur from Aug-2006 to Nov 2007.Subjects taught are Electronics Devices and Circuits, Data Communication, Computer Communication Networks, Electronics System Design, Control systems Engineering, Electromagnetic Fields and Advanced Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Internet Communication Engineering etc.
• Worked as an Assistant Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. Department in St. Vincent Palloti College of Engg and Technology, Nagpur from Dec-2007 to 31st August 2010. Subjects taught are EDC, Data Communication, CCN, ESD, CSE, EMF and Advanced Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Fuzzy Logic.
• Working as Associate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. Department in St. Vincent Palloti College of Engg and Technology, Nagpur from September 1, 2010 to till date.
DETAILS OF EMPLOYMENT & EXPERIENCE
Worked as an Engineering officer (SEP 1996 TO Feb 2003) IN
UNILEVER GROUP, (INDIA) & from Feb 2003 to Aug 2004 in HLL Silvassa.
Job profile in UNILEVER: -
A) MAINTENANCE(Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer) :-
Worked as an instrumentation engineer handling various electronic instruments like fisher rosemount & Endress & Hauser make pressure transmitters, Flow transmitters, Philips(Global weighing system) & Technotalent make load cells & weight controllers, Programming knowledge of these controllers, Forbes Marshall make level transmitters, eurotherm, radix, thetacontrol & masibus make on off, proportional & PID controllers &Bells & dembla make automatic operated control valves using I to P converters, Enercon make single & three phase energy meters, Maximum Demand controllers, digital voltmeters, ammeters, RPM meters.
Experience of writing microcontroller 89c51 based programs for different applications.
TOTAL EXPERIENCE:-Maintenance of Electrical & Electronic equipments, Working experience to maintain Allen Bradley Make Programmable Logic Controllers(SLC 5/03), Micrologix PLCs 1000, 1200, Allen Bradley make devicenet & controlnet technology, Allen Bradley & Siemens make Variable Frequency Drives like 1305, 1336 Impact Drive, Simovert Drive, Baldor make servo drive used for cap orientation application in talcum powder plant, Programming knowledge of ladder logic used in Allen Bradley make PLCs(RS LOGIX-500 & RS LOGIX-5000), Practical experience of working on Ethernet technology to communicate multiple PLCs, Knowlege & working experience of devicenet & controlnet cabling.Knowledge of Flex I/O programming & output mappingin Allen Bradley Automation technology, Maintenance of American power supply corporation make Uninterrupted power supply using rectifier & inverters, Designing & use of various control circuits with relays, Developing logic through PLC programming as per the requirement in field, Working Experience to maintain 3 phase transformers Delta to star connected, Maintenance of HT side & transformer yard Working experience to maintain 3 phase induction motors, Star Delta Converters used to run 3 phase induction motor, Single phase motors, Synchronous motors & 4 phase DC stepper motors & single phase motors. Practical experience of handling two no. of 730 KVA SKL make DG sets & 1 No. of Kirloskar Cummins make 500KVA DG set. & three No.s of of Kirloskar Cummins make 700 KVA DG sets.
PROJECTS DURING MTECH:-
• Designing of Solar photovoltaic Panel Automatic Tracking system using microcontroller 89c51
• Conducted Energy Audit for identifying Energy Conservation opportunities in “Mahindra and Mahindra Limited and St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur
• Registered For PhD in Visveswrayya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur in Electrical Engineering department from July 1, 2009.
• Research idea of “solar photovoltaic system based intelligent hybrid inverter with maximum power point tracking system using microcontroller and Pspice Simulation”
• MTech in “Energy Management” with specialization on Solar Energy from Devi Ahilya University, Indore with distinction and first class and GGPA of 8.60/percentage of 80.34
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. From
Walchand College of Engg.(Shivaji University, Kolhapur) with first class(62%)
• Diploma in Business Management from All India Institute Of Management Studies, Chennai with distinction(68%)
• Diploma in Total Productive Maintenance from Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance(JIPM), New Delhi with distinction(88%)
• Certificate course in PLC programming & ladder logic from ALLEN BRADELY INDIA LIMITED, New Delhi.
• H.S.S.C. from Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board, Mumbai with 95% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) group & 89.33% in aggregate.
• S.S.C. from Maharashtra State Board, Mumbai with 84%.
• Qualified GATE examination two times in a row, Percentile Score
Gate 97:-74.65 and Gate 98:-80.
• Qualified JEST-09(Joint Entrance Screening Test) for PhD admission in various government institutes with 91.33 percentile
• Seminar on “D.P.C.M.”(Differential Pulse code modulation in Digital Communication System.)
• Reduced Electrical Inventory from 68 Lakhs to 45 Lakhs by standardising electrical spares in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Chhindwara factory.
• Reduced Utility cost cream lotion & shampoo plant from Rs. 1000/T to Rs. 800/- per Ton & in Talcom powder plant from Rs.495/T to Rs.300/T by adopting energy conservation & various cost reduction activities in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Silvassa personal products factory.
• Increased average productivity in Talcom Powder plant in Unilever Silvassa from 35000 bottles per shift to 55000 bottles per shift by implementing low cost automation & strengthening maintenance.
• Reduced energy consumption in Nil Mineral Bar from 200KWH/T to 100KWH/T by implementing energy conservation activities in Unilever, Dapada, silvassa factory .
• Conducted Electrical audit for the Hindustan Unilever Limited, Chhindwara factory & implemented audit points for electrical safety in the factory.
• Coordinated in achieving TPM LEVEL 1 AWARD FROM JAPAN INSTITUTE OF PLANT MAINTENANCE TO HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LIMITED, CHHINDWARA(INDIA)
HONOURS & AWARDS:-
• National Merit Scholarship
• Open Merit Scholarship