About the Course
- Learn the art of illustrated & impressive writing, with emphasis on Technical Writing to create technical documents like project documents, user and operating manuals etc.
- An illustrated document, makes the document reader friendly.
- ONE DAY FULL TIME COURSE
Batch size: 10 to 20 participants
Topics Covered- Open and end pages
- Page lay out, Header & Footer
- Processes illustrations
(Linear, Circular (in / Out / Cyclic), One to Many, Many to Many)
- Hierarchy & Association
(Pyramid, Organisation Chart, Binary Tree)
- Bars & charts, schedules
- Thought Bubbles
Who should attend- Those who want to do technical writing work to develop project related documents, user and operating manuals etc.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office suit of products.
- Ability to create symbolic characters using any graphic tools.
Pre-requisites- Knowledge of MS Office suit of products
- Desire to learn the art of technical writing
What you need to bringNothing
Key Takeaways- Confidence of creating illustrated & impressive Technical contents.
- Personalised course completion certificate (within two weeks of course completion.