About the Course
• Some Basic terms: Nature of charts, Importance of charts of different time frame, Supports & resistances, Breakouts, Trends.
• Moving average: Formula & Calculation, Uses, Selection of parameters & correlation with different time frames,
• Moving average convergence and divergence: Formula & Calculation, Uses, Positive & negative divergence, Selection of parameter & correlation with different time frame, Determination of trend with respect to Moving averages.
• Relative Strength Index: Formula & Calculation, Uses of RSI, Selection of parameters.
• Methods to take weekly & intraday positions: Selection of scripts,
Selection of action, Method to decide stop loss & targets.
Applications of the course
Create your own calls & earn Regular Income.
Intraday Trading in Equity and Forex become very easy.
Disciplines you into systematic trading.
Topics CoveredTechnical Analysis for Professionals
1) Brief Introduction:
a. Analyzing Methods
b. Technical analysis.
c. Role of technical analyst.
2) Importance of Price & Time Factors.
a. Understanding significance of Price
b. Understanding significance of Time factor.
c. Graph of Time factor V/S Price Factor.
d. Nature of Charts – Bar, Candlestick & Line.
3) Trend & Trend-line
4) Support & resistance Terms.
5) Importance of Study
a. Study of Indicators.
d. Japanese Candle Sticks patterns.
b. Directional Indicators
7) Moving average
a. SMA, WMA, EMA
b. Correlations of Moving averages.
c. Uses of Moving Averages
a. Calculation, Conditions Of MACD
b. Selection of Parameters.
c. Uses of MACD .
9) Relative strength index
a. Calculations & Uses.
b. selection of parameters as overbought & oversold region, Buy & sell signals etc
10) Divergence in Indicators & its effects.
11) Other Indicators - brief descriptions.
12) Correlations of Indicators.
13) Action Methods – determines Stop Loss & Action Price (five Steps).
14) Analyzing Methods.
15) Importance of Weekly and Quarterly chart for analysis.
16) Importance of Gaps at higher end & Lower End - Analysis part.
17) Fibonacci numbers and Ratios.
18) Price Retracement & Extensions.
19) Calculation of Support & Resistance,
20) Trading Strategy 1: Positional buy
21) Trading Strategy 2 : Positional Short sell
22) Trading Strategy 3 : Day trading.
23) Making Weekly view on Friday(week End)
24) Making Monthly view at end of Month.
25) Making Quarterly view at end of quarter
26) Off Market Practical For analysis.
27) Live Market Practical for Action.
28) Revisions sessions - 5 days
29) Question and Answer session - 5 days
30) Limitation Of Technical Analysis
Theory Lectures : 4 days (4 to 5 hrs each day)
Off Market Practical : 12 days
Real market practical's : 8 days
45 days course alternate days.
Who should attendCapital market trade, share market trader, commodity market Trader, share broker, commodity broker, technical analysis,
Pre-requisitesCapital market basic and operational
What you need to bringCalculator
Key TakeawaysShare market knowledge and technical analysis,