About the Course
Tarot cards are one of many forms of divination. They are commonly used to measure potential outcomes and evaluate influences surrounding a person, event, or both. The technical term for tarot reading is taromancy (divination through the use of tarot cards), which is a subsection of cartomancy (divination through cards in general).
"Predicting the Future"
Readers commonly believe that the future is fluid and thus absolute predictions of future events are impossible. Instead, they focus on possible outcomes as well as examining influences related to the issue at hand, influences the subject might not even be aware of before the reading.
Topics CoveredHello everyone, Myself Monika Nanani. I here by invite you to attend workshop of "TAROT READING COURSE" held on this 29th & 30th November 2014 at vile parle west. Mumbai.
1. What is tarot reading
2. Origin of tarot reading
3. How does tarot work
4. Rituals of tarot cards
5. Structure of tarot deck
6. Introduction of major arcana & minor arcana cards
7. Meaning to 78 cards
8. Prayers before strating reading session
9. How to connect to cards
10. Cleansing, charging, storing your tarot deck
11. Ways to enchance vibrations & institutions
12. How useful & effective are tarot cards
13. Types of spreads/ layout
14. How to calculate time frames
15. How to calculate durations for an event
16. How to get yes/ no answers
17. Finding zodiac sings
18. Code language for each cards
19. How to get daily, weekly, monthly, yearly predictions
20. The planets associated with tarot
21. Tarot potentials
22. Faqs about tarot reading
Who should attendAbove 18 years.
What you need to bringNothing.
Key TakeawaysNotes, tarot deck, celtic spread, certificate.