About the Course
- Learn about the software development life cycle (SDLC), its phases and different methodologies used.
- When to use which methodology?
- How to carry out the software application development process using agile methodology?
ONE DAY FULL TIME PROGRAM
Batch size: 10 to 20 participants
Topics CoveredWith respect to a software application development:
- Software Development Life Cycle, methodologies and phases
Who should attendAny software developer, team leader, project leader, project manager, delivery head who is involved in the work of software development, including the software client.
Pre-requisitesThose who have participated in software application development work, in any capacity including as a client.
What you need to bringNothing
Key Takeaways- Awareness and confidence of handling software application projects in a best possible way by selecting most appropriate blend of methodologies.
- Personalised course completion certificate (within two weeks of course completion)