About the Course
• Last but not the least steps in Aero modelling.
• Student will learn theory of flight in
• They will be familiarised with the wing theory calculations and flight stability.
• Student will design their super plane model without help of any available plan and bring that RC model into existence.
• Student will prove worthiness of their model in flying.
Topics Coveredo Be able to explain the generation of lift and drag forces in detail and determine the values of basic flight forces and maneuver forces.
o Understand the nature of airflow over aerodynamic surfaces and the factors that affect airflow on flight. Learn purpose and operation of control surfaces.
o Know the wing theory and calculations for aircraft stability.
o Make your own a plan, prepare design and build your super RC model. Learn to use all related Technical tools and electro-mechanical RC equipments.
o Use our Flying simulator to practice the flying skill
o Test fly your RC plane under the guidance of our instructor
Who should attendStudents in 9th and above class
Pre-requisitesPassion to design and make own plane
What you need to bringOnly Interest, Will and Wish... Thats it!
(Note: Provided kit does not contain Tx Rx, Servos, Landing gears, Engine, Propellers, ESC or any other such electro mechanical RC equipments. These parts will be provided by AAA for ground and flying sessions only and will be taken back on completion of the course)
Key TakeawaysYour super plane RC model which students will design, build and prove in flying.