About the Course
MEDICAL CODING / HANDS ON TRAINING WITH PROJECT
Our course are is designed to get the placement in good software companies in India as quickly as once you complete the MEDICAL CODING HANDS ON TRAINING WITH PROJECT BY EXPERIENCED PERSON OF MORE THAN 9 YEAS S training course.
Our trainers are certified, experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple MEDICAL CODING HANDS ON TRAINING WITH PROJECT BY EXPERIENCED PERSON OF MORE THAN 9 YEAS S projects knowledge.
Our course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student's training requirements. MEDICAL CODING HANDS ON TRAINING WITH PROJECT BY EXPERIENCED PERSON OF MORE THAN 9 YEAS S training in India conducted on day time classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
We have 2 kinds of programs
1. PROGRAM 1-HANDS ON TRAINING ON
2. PROGRAM2- PROJECT BASED TRAINING FOR GOOD JOB -
This program is for the people who already completed the course and wants to do the project to attend the interviews. You have to choose which is the best for you .
1. FAST TRACK TRAINING MODE- who wants to complete the course fast -
2. SLOW TRACK -We have daily one Hour program for One month to two months.
We don't have online training facility
Who completed the training and didn't get Job
1. You didn't get job on MEDICAL CODING HANDS ON TRAINING WITH PROJECT BY EXPERIENCED PERSON OF MORE THAN 9 YEAS S after completion of the course?
2. Not able to crack the interview
3. Not confidant to attend the interviews?
4. Lack on real time knowledge ?
5. Not confidant in solving the business queries?
We are here to help you to provide the project to gain the real time
knowledge on the project based business Queries
Topics CoveredIntroduction to ICD
Infections and parasitic diseases
Endocrine, nutritional, metabolic diseases
Blood and blood forming organs
Nervous system and sense organs
Complications of pregnancy and abortions
Skin and subcutaneous
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue
Perinatal period conditions
Signs and symptoms
Injuries, poisoning and complication
Who should attendFreshers and experienced
Pre-requisitesClinical research Knowledge
What you need to bringLaptop
Key TakeawaysMedical coding materials