We would like to introduce ourselves “The INDIAN TIGERS FOOTBALL ACADEMY” as an organisation committed to promoting sports in India. We aim at providing the best possible coaching to groom the budding football talent in India. We have been conducting football training camps at various locations in Mumbai and organising football tournaments since the last two years.
For this endeavor we have tied up with Ex-Chelsea football players from UK. The footballers during the course of the earlier training and evaluation programs found tremendous talent in the Indian children and put it in their words” a sleeping giant waiting to be awakened”.
• Structured Curriculum
• Evaluation Program
• ITFA Football Accessories – Jersey, Stocking, Bag, and Football.
• 4 to 6 hours of training per week
• Systematic plan with nationally acclaimed coaches.
• International coaching at Indian prices
Our Training Centers
Sr. No Location Days Time Address
1 Kandivli Sat and Sun 4:30pm to 6:30pm Kamala Vihar Sports Club Ground,
Next to Kapol Nidhi International School,
Near Raghuleela Mall,
Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W)
Junior Tiger Courses (Age: 4 to 7)
1 Juhu Mon, Wed, Fri 4:30pm to 6:30pm P A Mhatre Ground
The Following are the Activities conducted by Indian Tigers
• Organised the following tournaments –
o Coloba Tiger Cup
o Juhu Hamara Football Tournament
o Indian Tigers Premier League U/14
• Indian Tigers Team Participated in the following tournaments
o 7th & 8th Administrator’s Challenger Cup All India Football Tournament organised by Govt. of Chandigarh, India in the year 2009 & 2010
o HM Winner Challenge Football Tournament – 2009 organized by HINDUSTAN MOTORS
o MDFA year 2009-10 & 2010-2011
• ITFA conducted 7 Ex Chelsea football camp across 2 years