More than 14+ Years of dynamic experience in the professional Classical Dance field of Bharatnatyam
- Won many awards as Solo, as well as a Group Dancer, in various Cultural Festivals & Professional Dance competitions
- Performed internationally all across Europe.
- Acted as a �JURY� member for many Dance performances
- Profound knowledge & contribution in the field of Kathak & many other Folk Dances of India
- Extensive knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform works of music and dance.
- Strong ability to coordinate the movement of arms, legs, and torso together when the whole body is in motion.
- Able to exert oneself physically over long periods of time without getting winded or out of breath.
- Attention to details, very patient, creative and dedicated individual with strong organization skills.
- Able to work in a team as well as on my own.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
I have worked as choreographer in following schools:
1) St. Columbus School Grant Road (W.)
2) St. Thomas School, Goregaon (W)
3) Vidyaniketan School, Goregaon(w)
4) Utkarsha Vidyalaya, Virar(W)
5) Expert International, Virar(W)
- Teaching dance to students, training, exercising, and attending dance classes to maintain high levels of technical proficiency, physical ability, and physical fitness. Auditioning for dance roles or for membership in dance companies.
- Devising and choreographing dance for self or others. Monitoring the field of dance to remain aware of current trends and innovations.
- Designing dances for individual dancers, dance companies, musical theatre, opera, fashion shows, film, television productions and special events, and for dancers ranging from beginners to professionals.
- Developing ideas for creating dances, keeping notes and sketches to record influences. Teaching students, dancers, and other performers about rhythm and interpretive movement