Learn Astrology in Mumbai…! Sunday Private Batches Available for a Short Batch of 5 to 9 Students...!
Advance bookings of seat’s are on…! Grab your seat by booking it ASAP..!
Learn Phal-Jyotisha By Shri Dilip Ji Raut in Mumbai Sion East for next 4 Months.
Weekend - Sunday - Batches Starting soon...!
Batches : Only on Sundays..!
Morning – 2 pm to 5 pm
Course Duration – 4 Months, if the portion didn’t get finished, extra lectures can be added without any extra charge.
Course – PHAL JYOTISH
Here are the detailed topics of Study.
1. History of Jyotisha
2. Understanding The Horoscope
3. The Bhavas of Kundali
4. Dusthana / Trikona / Kendra / Panaparas / Apoklimas
5. Dharma, Artha, Kaam and Moksha Trikona
6. The Four Quadrant of a Kundali
7. Bhava Rulership on Body Parts
8. Bhava Karaka
9. Graha Guna Swarupa - The Navagraha
10. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
11. Graha Gochar or Planetary Transits
12. Study of Nakshatra
13. Taara Chanra
14. Study of Rashi
15. Tatva of Rashi and Body Part Rulership
16. Graha - Friends and Enemies
17. Marak and Yogakarak Graha for Each Lagna
18. Pancha Mahapurush Yoga
19. Gaja Kesari Yoga
20. Distinctive Effects of Bhavesh in Twelve Bhavas
21. Effects of Grahas in Twelve Bhavas
22. Study of Panchanga - The Age of Brahma
23. Shalivahan Shakey and Vikram Samvat
24. Ayan and Ayan Ansha
25. Uttarayan and Dakshinayan
26. Ritu and Maas
27. Paksha or Fortnight
28. Tithi, Vaar, Nakshatra, Karan and Nitya Yoga
29. Dagdga, Visha and Hutashana Tithi
31. Rahu Kaal, Yamaganda Kaal, Gulik Kaal
32. Yogas for Longevity
33. Marak Graha and Markesh
34. Avasthas of Graha
35. Mahadasha and Antardasha Study
36. Effects of Surya Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Surya
37. Effects of Chandra Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Chandra
38. Effects of Mangal Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Mangal
39. Effects of Rahu Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Rahu
40. Effects of Guru Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Guru
41. Effects of Shani Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Shani
42. Effects of Budha Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Budha
43. Effects of Ketu Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Ketu
44. Effects of Shukra Mahadasha and Graha Antardasha in Shukra
45. Distinctive Effects of Mahadasha as Per Bhava
46. Raj Yogas
47. Yogas for Poverty
48. Match Making Study
49. Finding good Muhurat
50. Study of Female Horoscope
51. Various Yogas and Doshas of Kundali
52. Remedial Measures
Course Duration - 4 months
Start Date – 3rd March 2013
Fees - Rs. 25000/-
Timing – Sunday 2 pm to 5 pm
Medium Of Instructions – English / Hindi
You will get the detailed notes of all these topics mentioned above in English.
Upon successfully completing the course, you will be rewarded Title of “Phal Jyotishi”.
So hurry, now learn Vedic astrology and get certification and a title to practice in the society.
Bhakti Dhara Foundation is a registered nonprofit non government organization by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
|| Shubham Bhavatu ||