About the Course
Dear Prospective Students,
Academy of Art & Design offers several professional courses in art, design and allied fields. We are committed to providing our students with quality & professional educational experience. Many opportunities to enhance your education are provided beyond the traditional classroom experience. You'll have the opportunity to participate in profession related organizations, specialized workshops, guest lectures, field trips, and study programs.
Topics CoveredFIRST YEAR IN 4 MONTHS - FAST TRACK
1. Basic Technical Drawings
2. Design Principles
3. Furniture Sketching
4. Technical Drawing - I
5. Planning & Designing – I - (Residential Project – 1BHK)
6. Interior & Building Materials
SECOND YEAR IN 4 MONTHS - FAST TRACK
7. Technical Drawing - II
8. Planning & Designing – II - (Residential Project – 2BHK)
9. Future Interior Design Trends
10. Computer Aided Designing (CAD 2D) - (Residential Project – Bungalow)
11. Planning & Designing – III - (Commercial Project – Office)
12. Interior Model Making
THIRD YEAR IN 4 MONTHS - FAST TRACK
13. Computer Aided Designing (CAD 3D) - (Commercial Project – Retail)
14. Building Construction
15. Estimating & Tendering
16. Planning & Designing – III - (Hospitality Project – Restaurant)
17. Interior Design Business Management
18. Advance Interior Design Services
Who should attendSelecting a career in ART & DESIGN can be the correct choice for you if you desire to be in a creative field that combines artistic abilities with technical knowledge and skills.
What you need to bringLIST OF DRAWING INSTRUMENTS REQUIRED BY STUDENTS
1. Pair of SET Squares (Nalanda or Alekhan 8” X 10”) 1 set
2. Compass Ordinary (Technical - Zenith) 1 no.
3. Pencils 0.5 mm Japan Pencil (Rotring/Staedler H & HB) 1 no.
4. Rubber/Eraser (Pencil & Ink) 1 no.
5. Erasing Shield (Steel) 1 no.
6. Drawing Sheets - Half-Imperial - Indian TK 100 nos.
7. ¼ “ & ½ “ Cello Tape. 2 rolls each.
8. Sketch Book – A3 Size - 200 pages 1 no.
9. 300 Pages Journal (Deluxe single line) 1 no.
10. ‘ T ’ – Square Nalanda/Alekhan Make (Half-Imperial) 1 no.
11. Drawing File/Case (Black Color – Half Imperial) 1 no.
12. Point Pen (Ink) 0.1, 0.3 & 0.5 mm. (Rotring/Stadelar). 1 no. each
13. Color Pencil Box (Faber Castell 48 Shades) 1 no.
14. Fuji Water Color & 2 Brushes. 1 no.
15. Poster Color (Faber Castell - 12 Shades) 1 Set.
16. Duster Cloth (Yellow Color). 1 no.
17. Alphabet Stencil. (3mm, 5mm & 10mm) 1 no.
18. Circle, Square & Elliptical Stencils (Templates). 1 each
19. Triangular British/Imperial (Feet) & Metric Scale. 1 no.
20. Measurement Tape 5 meter (Carpenters) 1 no.
21. French Curves 1 no.
22. Point Pen Ink (Black 1 no. & White 1 no.)
(Rotring/Stedelar, Buy After 3 Months)
Key TakeawaysThese are exhilarating times. Life moves fast and is ever-changing. Everyday we are bombarded with information and images that stimulates and energizes our imagination. In this exciting climate, design professionals are being called upon to bring order to the environments that we experience daily-the places we live, work and play. Academy of Art & Design is devoted to preparing students and professionals to respond and compete in this expanding field. This is an exciting time. You are on the threshold of an important decision. Clearly one of the most important decisions that you'll ever have to make. Your " CAREER."