Have 05 years of experience in teaching, administration and management of Institutional activities. I have vast experience and expertise in heading a big team. As a head of managing the Institutional I manage around 30 teaching staffs, 20 non-teaching staffs, and students of various ages from Medical & Para-medical grade. I have helped the management by my dynamic professional work which helped in profitable budgeting without losing the safe and healthy environment of school. My greatest strengths which helped me to achieve a successful head position are my logical and critical thinking, ability to solve the problem quickly and efficiently, excellent communication skills and management ability.
As a Add.controllar of this Para-medical school I took all the responsibility of managing the students, staffs and all the activities related to medical education & service took up the task of teacher’s recruitment whenever needed, maintaining discipline and decorum in campus, getting feedback from students, teachers and parents and taking appropriate actions on it at appropriate time. I am in charge of monitoring and maintaining safe, healthy, peaceful environment in school. I also monitor the attendance of students and teachers. In this area I introduced the concept of awarding students with no leave and for students maintaining punctuality which encouraged the students to come on time to school. I also reviewed the text books and notes followed by students and give my feedback to teachers for improvement. I was responsible for launching the computer program compulsory for all students in school free of cost which helped to keep students in current with technology.
• Assist the principal with all certified and non-certified staff.
• Assist the principal in observing, evaluating and working through personnel issues with staff.
• Monitor hallways, lunch times, before and after school times. Supervising out of school activities and rotating with other administrators at school events.
• Promote student involvement in school activities by assisting principal in maintaining student advisors, student council, club and activities, organizing assemblies and special events.
• Receive and assigning in-school suspension write-ups, conducting informal student conferences on conduct reports, and making counselor referrals when appropriate.
• Support school security staff in maintaining a safe and secure school environment.
• Make parent contacts and conducting parent conferences, especially in out of school suspensions.
• Receive parent complaints proceeding to investigate and help resolve the issues.
• Work with school staff to research, plan and implement school reform initiatives.
• Assist staff with instructional techniques, classroom management and curricular issues.
• Help principal with building schedules, teacher assignments and recurring substitute teachers.
• Coordinated drama activities.
• Communicated and liaised with fellow team department members on a regular basis with regards to planning, assessment, parent and community contact, subject organization and classroom issues such including discipline, expectations and routines.
• Communicated and liaised with other school colleagues to promote and establish integrative links and awareness.
• Performed behavioral management and pastoral care of class and homeroom groups.
• Attended and constructively contributed in staff meetings.
• Assisted in supervising student breaks.
• Coordinated class activities.
• Maintained up-to-date records of assessment, attendance, planning, reports, conferences, and communication with parents.
• Established links with parent community to ensure that parents are kept well informed about student progress.
• Assisted, in the development of curricular materials.
• Acted as a resource, contact and support for new staff members (i.e. curriculum, schedules, procedures).
• Participate in and assisted with school events.
• Guiding students for their educational career,
• Student coordination,
• Handling Student Services
• Conducting exams, designing academic schedule,
• Designing and altering different courses,
• Handle courses of 1 OR 2 years course releted to paramedical & social studies