Team Lead -- Operations from Dec 2005 to March 2011 in IBM Global Business Process Services Pvt. Ltd. I worked there as an...
Team Lead – Operations from Dec 2005 to March 2011 in IBM Global Business Process Services Pvt. Ltd. I worked there as an Team Lead Operations in Technical Service Business Unit for a US based CDMA Telecommunication service provider Sprint Together with Nextel.
• Team Handling – handling shift huddles on performance & quality with team members.
• Monitoring all team member performance on job and providing constructive feedback to improve the performance of every team member through their team lead.
• Meeting operational targets for the process in terms of customer satisfaction, problem resolution and handling time for each problem.
• Performing activities involving team building exercises and providing encouragement to enhance employee relations.
• Attending client calls and seeing the volume pattern and prepare the data reports for the client.
• Conducting periodic audits to ensure Compliance and sound functioning of the process.
• Assisting Team Leader for service delivery and SLA management.
• Played a key role in designing a new Quality form for process.
• Actively involved in providing training to new hires; with focus on Quality standards & specifications.
• Selected as Top Talent in 2010 in IBM GPS NCR.
• Automation of Performance Reporting Management System for all the process in IBM GPS Delhi NCR (Tools: MS Access and SQL).
• Played major role in testing and setup of Web Process Management System and Internet Labor Claiming System in Sprint Process.
• Played a major role in set up of the Extended Support Project at eCare Sprint.
• Transitioned many Lines of Business in Sprint Process.
Key Result Areas:
• Managing Web and Transaction Processing operations and spearheading a team of around 20 members for excelling business targets & service delivery Quality Metrics.
• Responsible for providing Hand Hold production experience to new hires.
• Implementing short/ long-term business plans for achievement of corporate objectives.
• Implementing various Quality Improvements projects for continual improvements in the services.
• Designing and implementing departmental projects to enhance knowledge levels regarding core business operations and updating team members of the product portfolio & features.
• Analyzing the training need & accordingly fine-tuning the product & soft skills training modules.
• Preparing the MIS reports on the metrics of the team and then analyzing the performance on the daily basis.
• Meeting and exceeding the Service Level Agreement (SLA), Average Handle Time and other metrics on a consistent basis.
Business Development & Support Services : In Yatra.com/Intech Hotel Solution - March 2011 to Nov 2012:
Region: Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh and Jammu & Kashmir
Roles and Responsibility:
• Dealing with new customers, hotels and corporate clients. Giving them demonstration, presentation and training about companies’ software product which is India’s first and only real time Hotel reservation software.
• Configuring and creating the software account of Hotels. Providing them training about the software. Helping the Hotels in increasing their business by providing them software and business solutions by connecting the software with other online and offline distribution channels (public and private sector tourism organizations' websites) like Incredible India and others.
• Creating and managing strategic partnerships with over across Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Chandigarh.
• Monitor competitor pricing and understand the dynamics of local market and demand generators. Recommend appropriate actions to the contracting team in relation to the procurement, inventory and market mix strategy.
• Ensure best available rates and guaranteed availability on site.
• Displaying online the best deals procured from hotels.
• Generate maximum revenue by acquiring the best deals from selected hotels of demand cities.
• Creating website of the Hotels using WIB (Web in the Box) website designing tool. Connecting the website with payment gateway.
• Monitor and mentor the performance of product support team and trainers of different regions to ensure a productive work environment.
• Provide product and process training to sales, distribution and product team. Make them understand the features of product and need of the customer to ensure effective sales and customer service.
• Prepare training agenda along with Manager/HOD sessions. Do role-plays, mock calls, updating current market issues. Taking assessment, feedback and do mystery shopping after training.
Key Result Areas:
• Update sales and product team about any new changes introduced in the product.
• Product Development: Taking requirement from staff to add new enhancements in any product of the company. Discuss the business requirement, competitive analysis and further documentations with the requester.
• UAT: Testing new products or enhancements in the product. Reporting issues to software development team of U.K.
• Ensure workflow efficiencies, customer service excellence, and quality assurance. Exercise a mature, diplomatic to resolving problematic issues; put customers at ease.
• QC- software Installation & Training: Taking feedback from hotels regarding the quality of training. After QC activates the software accounts of hotels once it is installed by support team.
• Create weekly installation and training report of product support team.
Well I worked with many big companies like framework....card center.... Tgc animations in.delhi.... Got married here so just...
Well I worked with many big companies like framework....card center.... Tgc animations in.delhi.... Got married here so just looking for some good opportunity over here.... I love to learn new things and to teach my best to my students...