The power of Options lies in their versatility. They enable you to adapt and adjust according to any situation that arises. Options can either be used as hedge to safe-guard your investments or can be used as leverage to trade markets.
About the Course
This course aims to teach the participants how to take advantage of the leverage of Options while managing risk and build their own Options Strategy with sophisticated approaches to preserve and build capital. The participants will learn how to identify best options trading strategy for incorporating your views on markets. You will learn how to manage greeks of option portfolio.
This course will be delivered online through world-class web meeting software Cisco WebEx. Any participant with a working computer/laptop with good Interenet connection can do this course.
All the sessions will be recorded and kept for review later.
For more Information please visit www.quantmaster.in website
• Understanding Options Pricing (Binomial and Black-Scholes Model)
• Basic Options, Payoffs and Moneyness
• Put-Call Parity Relationship
• Greeks of Options (Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta, Rho)
• Hedging Greeks
• Advanced Greeks (Colour, Charm, Venna, ...)
• Options Trading Strategies - Bull/Bear Spread, Straddles, Strangles, Butterflies, Condors
• Advanced Options Strategies - Gamma Scalping, Ratio Trades, Calendar Spreads
• Identifying best strategy to trade a market view
• Calculating Implied Volatilites and Greeks Calculator
I have been working in Financial Service industry for more than 6 years in various roles as programmer, financial research, proprietary trader, high frequency options trader, etc. I have knowledge of full life cycle related to quantitative trading and algorithmic trading.