Online teaching for MBBS, BDS, BPT, MLT and all other medical streams and for competitive exams.
Teaching methods by Skype/Telephonic*
1. Live power point presentations with detailed explanation.
2. Clinical implications/Therapeutic aspects
3. Important questions
4. Viva questions
5. Multiple choice questions
1) Complete subject: 2 months of learning process makes the student to understand the subject in depth. It also benefits the student to develop interest to subject and student develops a easy environment in their exams.
2) Quick learning: Helpful for exam appearing students. Planned schedule will make the student to understand the subject in shorter span of time.
3) Revision course: Helpful for students who are feeling tough to revise a lengthy syllabus in a shorter span of time. Well-Specialized revision classes, provide a good grip on the subject and student feel easy to manage the lengthy syllabus in a shorter span of time.
Day to Day scheduled teaching classes with live PowerPoint presentations*
Full subject (Medical Pharmacology, Human Physiology & Medical Biochemistry)
Classes are according to student fixed time convenience and with topics of interest (crash course/revision course).
Preferable timings: 4 pm-5 pm; 5 pm- 6 pm; 7 pm- 8 pm; 8 pm- 9 pm; 9 pm- 10 pm.
Working days: Monday to Saturday; Sunday is holiday.
Teaching methods: Skype/Telephonic
*Student requires a valid Skype account with good internet connection for better PowerPoint presentations.
For Telephonic tutoring students must have valid mobile number with better range(Call charges is payed by the learner).
Their is no clubbing of students for one tutors. Each student is allotted with one permanent tutor.
Prior information is required for cancellation of classes(Before 2 hours)
Student must appear to the class according to student fixed time and date. If not, tutor may cancel their scheduled class.
For complete subject pre-planned syllabus calender is allotted to the student. Classes are going to commence according to syllabus calender.
We will provide you all of the essential notes as well as PowerPoint's for student’s quick reference.
For any enquiry please feel free to call in between: 10 am - 10 pm including Sundays.