About the Course
I offer 2 types of Classes.
Home based - I can go off to the students home to teach.
Tutor's Home Based - Student can come down to my place.
Topics Covered1. Create a Macro: Swap Values, Run Code from a Module, Macro Recorder, Use Relative References, FormulaR1C1, Add a Macro to the Toolbar, Macro Security, Protect Macro.
2. Object: Object Properties, Methods & Values.
3. MsgBox: MsgBox Function, InputBox Function.
4. Workbook and Worksheet Object: Path and FullName, Close and Open, Loop through Books and Sheets, Sales Calculator, Files in a Directory, Import Sheets, Programming Charts.
5. Range Object: CurrentRegion, Dynamic Range, Resize, Entire Rows and Columns, Offset, From Active Cell to Last Entry, Union and Intersect, Test a Selection, Possible Football Matches, Font, Background Colors, Areas Collection, Compare Ranges.
6. Variables: Option Explicit, Variable Scope, Life of Variables.
7. If Then Statement: Logical Operators, Select Case, Tax Rates, Mod Operator, Prime Number Checker, Find Second Highest Value, Sum by Color, Delete Blank Cells.
8. Loop: If Then Else, ElseIf, For, For Each, Do While, Exit Do, Do Until Loop through Defined Range, Loop through Entire Column, Do Until Loop, Step Keyword, Create a Pattern, Sort Numbers, Randomly Sort Data, Remove Duplicates, Complex Calculations, Knapsack Problem.
9. Macro Errors: Debugging, Error Handling, Err Object, Interrupt a Macro, Macro Comments.
10. String Manipulation: Separate Strings, Reverse Strings, Convert to Proper Case, Count Words.
11. Date and Time: Compare Dates and Times, DateDiff Function, Weekdays, Delay a Macro, Year Occurrences, Tasks on Schedule, Sort Birthdays.
12. Events: Worksheet & Workbook Events.
13. Array: Dynamic Array, Array Function, Month Names, Size of an Array.
14. Function and Sub: User Defined Function, Custom Average Function, Volatile Functions, ByRef and ByVal.
15. Application Object: StatusBar, Read Data from Text File, Write Data to Text File.
16. ActiveX Controls: Text Box, List Box, Combo Box, Check Box, Option Buttons, Spin Button, Loan Calculator.
17. Userform: Userform and Ranges, Currency Converter, Progress Indicator, Multiple List Box Selections, Multicolumn Combo Box, Dependent Combo Boxes, Loop through Controls, Controls Collection, Userform with Multiple Pages, Interactive Userform.
No of Classes – 16 Classes
Classes - Saturday & Sunday
a. A – 11.00AM – 01.00PM
b. B – 03.00PM – 05.00PM
c. C – 06.00PM – 08.00PM
Course Fees – Rs 4000
Who should attendStudent should be willing to learn and practice to perfect. Student should also have the zeal to be the Master at the end of the session.Students who have completed the "Advanced Excel Training Course".
Pre-requisitesStudents who have completed the "Advanced Excel Training Course".
What you need to bringHome based - Desktop / Laptop
Tutor's Home Based - Laptop (Preferable)""
Key Takeaways1.Advanced knowledge & Skills of Excel VBA.
2.Hands on experience of Macro and Functions with practical examples .
3.Tips & Tricks of working with Excel