An enthusiastic and motivated corporate trainer facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. He chooses the three pronged Training strategy - Industry knowledge, Facilitation skills and behavioral skills and includes gap analysis training methodology to walk participants through self-discovery process in-order to review past and existing workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes and revitalize next action steps for personal development and better results.
Specialties: Soft Skills Training, Management skills training, Personal Interview and Group discussion, Business development & sales management,Content development, Sales Audit and Qualitative research.
Training Program portfolio:
1. Enhancing personal effectiveness
2. Time Management
3. Business Communication & Etiquette
4. Improving Work-Life Balance.
5. Team Building
Leadership & Management:
1. Change Management
2. Strategic Management
3. Transformational Leadership.
4. Managing Organizational conflicts.
5. Problem solving & Decision making.
6. Emotional Intelligence-Personal effectiveness
7. Negotiation skills
8. Employee Engagement-A sense of Ownership
9. Sensitivity Training
Customer Relationship Management:
1. Customer delight
2. Customer Service excellence
3. Handling irate customers
4. Customer Service- Crew Member training- Fast Food retail.
5. Interpersonal relationship Sales Management:
1. Effective Selling skills.
2. Persuasive selling skills
3. B2B& B2C selling strategy.
4. Mass distribution- Channel Management(Telecom)-TSM
5. `Direct Marketing-Sales Strategy.
6. Dealers- Management development programs.
1. Managing Cross cultural Norms, variability and self-reference criterion and EPRG- model.
2. International Market Entry Mode strategy
3. Globalization and integration of marketing opportunities.
4. International promotional Mix and advertising strategy.
Motivation & Personality development
1.Wanna be the best……
Quality Management: 5S, Lean Manufacturing
Training Programs being conducted
Berger Paints India, Kolkata, Gujarat,Jammu and Nepal.
- Change Management- Getting it right, First time.
- Building tomorrow’s leaders
- Employee Engagement- A sense of Ownership
Bluestar Air-conditioning Ltd, Kolkata
Team- Building- How I turns WE
Time Management Improving Work Life Balance
Business Communication & Etiquettes
TACO - TATA AutoComp Systems Ltd
Effective Business communication
Price water House –Kolkata
Bond to Win
Reliance Communication, Kolkata , Siliguri
- Mass distribution channel Management(Telecom)-TSM
- Auditing for Excellence
- Assertive communication skills Total India, Kolkata
Interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
Engineers India Ltd
Personal effectiveness and Emotional Intelligence Art of Business Communication
Emami Ltd, Kolkata
How can I be more effective in managing time
Bonding is winning
Sales achievers workshop Bharti Axa Insurance Company
Personal Effectiveness at Work
First time Manager
Self Effectiveness Key Account Management Capability
Effective Business written communication
Problem solvng &Decision-making Lead facilitator at B-SEP-project
Leadership &Management skills development program, Dhaka,chittagong
Step-Up yur Life goals & values
Professional selling skills
Baked & Fried- Kolkata
- Crew Member Orientation on Customer service
Consultant, Thomas International Publishing Co India Pvt Ltd,
Kolkata 1999 – 2008
• Served as Regional Head- business development...
• Managing sales operations independently.
• Coach, Train, recruit sales resources.
• Identify market, develop business strategy, motivate to achieve target.
• Client servicing & relationship management.
• Driven sales and resource utilization, resulting in substantial gains in new/upgraded clientele.
• Developed aggressive marketing/media relations campaigns that drove exponential growth in market base and regional editorial coverage in major media outlets.
• Served as a staff representative to Corporate Strategic Planning Committee and Development Committee.
• Conduct In-house Training and soft skills with front level Sales team .
Sr. Manager and Regional Head for Reed Business Information- Teledirect
( A division of Reed Elsevier LLC of UK), 1990 – 1998
Involved in formulating business strategies, managing operations in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata
• Business Development Manager-Pan India.
• Customer Interface Management and overviewed operations of regions East and West India.
• Recruiting and training sales personnel, shaping their presentation skills, understanding for pre-customer interaction, customer interaction and post customer interaction.
• Sales audit functioning for national sales team.
• Crisis management experience- Operating in multiple regions as crisis manager..
• Conducting in-house training programs on sales process and soft skills with front and mid-level sales team.
. Territory Manager, United database India Pvt Ltd, Delhi, Agra 1988-1990
• Team handling, coaching and mentoring sales people, help them to achieving a collective goal.
• Ensure, healthy interpersonal relationship among team members and high spirit balancing the professional jealousy thereby adhering to the competitiveness.
• Time utilization and sales process implementation.
• Identifying marketing opportunities and drive sales in achieving targets..
• Adjudged best Territory Manager with a growth of sales by 150 % for the region.
Ayub’s hobbies include playing cricket, swimming, long drives and watching television.
QUALIFICATION:MBA in International Business from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata