About the Course
'Karuna' is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action." As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth.
As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well.
Topics Covered* About William Lee Rand, Founder
* Meaning of karuna,
* How to develop Karuna in yourself.
* TWO levels, TWO attunements and FOUR master symbol, EIGHT treatment symbols.
* Description and use of each symbols in detail.
* Healing the shadow self.
* chanting and toning with Karuna Reiki.
* After completion of course you can become "Registered Karuna Reiki® Master" with ICRT..
* Detailed guidance on scheduling and conducting the classes on your own.
Who should attendFor certified USUI REIKI MASTERS.
Pre-requisitesYou must have been Reiki master for at least 6 months or have done Advance level of usui reiki (LEVEL 3a)
What you need to bringCalm and relaxed mind
Key TakeawaysManual and International certificate included ,(Signed by William Rand , founder of ICRT(International Center for Reiki Training)).Registration number as a Karuna Reiki practitioner.