About the Course
I have been teaching this course to students both online & offline for more than 9 years.
The students will follow the Cambridge Publication books provided by me, only when the full fee is paid.
This course is of two and a half (2.5) months duration consisting of 45 hours.
The timings are usually flexible from
9A.M.-9P.M., ensured to cater to the student's needs.
My classes' batch size is small (around 6-8). I give personalized attention.My proficiency & sincerity in teaching has helped me garner positive review from all students.
Topics Covered1. DEVELOPING COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
2. READING WITH CORRECT ACCENT.
3. EFFECTIVE USE OF NEW EXPRESSION TO INCREASE FLUENCY AND CONFIDENCE.
4. PERFECTING CONVERSATIONAL SKILLS.
5. VOCABULARY WORK.
6. GROUP DISCUSSION.
7. EXPRESSING IDEAS ON CURRENT AFFAIRS.
9. PICTURE READING,.
10. ROLE PLAY, DRILLS AND EXERCISES IN LANGUAGE STRUCTURE.
Who should attendThose who speak English fluently & make minor flaws while conversing.
Pre-requisitesStudents should have fair grasp in both spoken and written English.
What you need to bringPen, Copy, Laptop.
Key TakeawaysStudents will develop the ability to
1. enhance their communication skills,
2. read with correct accent,
3. effective use of new expression to increase fluency and confidence,
4. vocabulary work,
5. perfecting conversational skills,
6. master group discussion,
8. picture reading,
9. expressing ideas on current affairs,
10. role play, drills and exercises in language structure.