* Master of Fine Arts in Classical Dance Bharatanatyam from Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyalaya affiliated to Mumbai University.
* Passed National Eligibility For Lecturership in the year 2001
* Diploma holder in Sanskrit language from Mumbai University.
* Diploma holder in Dance and Fitness from Mumbai University.
* Learnt Carnatic vocal under the tutilage of Guru:
Shri Tanjavur Ramaratinam
Smt. Rukmini Iyer,
Ganabhushanam Smt. Shyamala gopalakrishnan,
Shri Sivaramkrishna. Iyer.
* Leart the basics of other Classical dance forms like Kuchipudi, Mohiniattam and Kathakali form from Shri Nellur Gopinathan .Nair.
Started learning Bharatanatyam at the age of 6.
Staged arangetram in 1991
Gurus for Bharata Natyam are:
Shri Nellur Gopinathan .Nair
Padmashree Dr. Kanak .Rele
Kalakshetram Smt. Tangamani.
Dr. Malathi Agneswaran
Dr. Uma Rele
Smt. Ambika .Vishwanathan
Shri Vaibhav Arekar.
Dr. Meenakshi Iyer.Gangopadhayay.
Worked and written on a project.” Obesity in Dancers”.
Presently working as a lecturer at Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyalaya Affiliated toMumbai University as Lecturer for Bharata Natyam.
Working for past many years as a Performer, Instructer,Cultural Co-Ordinator , Event Organiser Organising and giving Lec- dems,, Etc. for several institutes, associations and educational institutions like:
* Keraleeya Samajam Dombivli
* Nair Samajam dombivli
* Nadopasana Music Dias
* Nalanda Dance Research Center
* Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyalaya
* Nrityanjali Dance group Mumbai
* Pisharody Samajam Mumbai
* Model English School Dombivli
* Raga Sudha Dombivli etc.
* Janashakthi Arts.
* Shivali Festival
* Bird Ballet as a Tribute to 7/11 victims.
* Maha Bali Chakravarthy.
* Vrindavana murali
* Communist Ballet.
* Sneham. A Humours work on love depiction of olden era and present.
* Pudiya Talamurayude Onam- a skit.
* Contemporary theme Creation and Destruction.
* Drishyavishkarnam of Shri.O.N.V Kurup’s Kavitha “ Kunnetathi” and “Oru tai nadumbol”, Shri. Cengampuzha’s Kavitha “ Ramanan”, “Vaayakulaa”.
Founder of an Institute Bharatakalalayam for Performing Arts affiliated to Nalanda Dance Reseatrch Center, Mumbai.
Established in year 1997, BHARATAKALALAYAM has over the years carved a niche for itself as one of the leading institutes for classical dance training in Mumbai.
The brainchild of Bharata Natyam Exponent Radhika Premanandhan.Nair, it has been instrumental in propagating & popularizing the magnificent classical dance-form of Bharatnatyam amongst the cross-cultural youth of the metropolis.
Students performing for Mumbai pooram 2011.
At the institute, the training is geared towards developing the aesthetic & creative sensitivity of the student for whom dance becomes a serious mind-body discipline & a life-long process of transformation & evolution. Technical perfection, imaginative choreography, challenging rhythmic explorations & aesthetically sleek presentations are the hallmark of the school. Systematic training coupled with a thorough understanding of the ‘shastras’ provides a strong foundation & gives a deeper insight of the art to a student of dance. Over the years, many have groomed into dedicated artistes & passionate performers who have won critical acclaim at National levels.
A performance on devipaper cutting and review yashoda and krishna- vrinda vana murali.
Apart from training, the institute also focuses on the importance of spreading awareness of the rich cultural heritage amongst the uninitiated. It has taken several initiatives to make classical art more accessible to the layman & help many shed their inhibitions about classical arts, thereby creating an enthusiastic audience for the performing arts.
Guruvayoor Appan, Koodal Manikyam ,Keraleeya Samajam and Nair TempleUtasav2012 Samajam Dombivli Onam festival 2012.
Keeping this in mind, it has been conducting competitions, providing free ships, preparing students for competitions, conducting programmers, coordinating events and so on. In the recent years this has been its most significant contribution to the arts & society at large. The institute believes that along with the practitioner, the audience is a very crucial factor for any traditional art-form to be preserved & passed on to the next generation.