About the Course
1) Clinical Programming using SAS 9.3- Training- (2 Months)
2) Cytel Clinical Programming Internship using SAS 9.3- (4 Months)
Topics Covered1.Basic SAS
3. SAS SQL
6.Clinical Domain Sessions
7. Case Studies
Who should attendGraduate/Post graduate/Master students from Life Science background like (Pharmacy, Biotech, Bioinformatics, and Other M. Sc. programs), Statistics & Mathematics, IT & Computers, Engineering, Management with minimum 60% aggregate.
Candidate must be trained on SAS Basics, SAS Macro & SAS SQL to get direct entry into Internship program.
Pre-requisitesBasic computer knowledge, MS Office, Internet browsing etc
What you need to bringNot Applicable
Key TakeawaysCourse Description:
1) Clinical Programming SAS Training- (2 Months)
Cytel's CliPLab (Clinical Programming Laboratory) is already well known for conducting Practical Internship for SAS Programming careers. Additionally, Cytel has now launched Clinical Programming Using SASÂ® training. Unique features of Clinical SAS training at CliPLab:
1) Course designed by Cytel with 20 years experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
2) Currently available in Pune, Hyderabad & Bangalore, and soon extending to other cities in India.
3) Training and Internship also available remotely over video and audio conferencing.
4) Training Curriculum is specially designed by Cytel with its deep global expertise in Biostatistics and Software Programming.
5) Unique course crafted to suit Clinical SAS Programming job opportunities. Run with specially licensed SAS 9.3 software.
6) Trainers are experienced Clinical SAS Programmers with exposure to global clients including large Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
7) Training facilities are co-located with Cytel's offices which are outstandingly well-equipped.
2) Clinical Programming Internship using SAS 9.3- (4 Months)
Cytel's CliPLab (Clinical Programming Laboratory) is already well known for conducting Practical Internship for SAS Programming
Clinical Programming Internship provides quality rich, realistic clinical programming project experience to young programmers trained in SAS® which makes them interview & job ready :
1) Six to Eight Clinical Trials Programming Assignments
2) Standard operating procedures, guidelines, and good practices
3) Simulated data representing real-life vagaries
4) Real-life project scenarios – issue log, email, teleconference, etc
5) Trainees develop ability to work with distributed teams
6) Increase your career opportunities
Other courses you may like
Master MS Excel...
Questions & CommentsRecommendations (0)Ask questions about this course, or share any information:
Notify me when a new comment is posted on this page.
There are no recommendations yet.
Schedule & Platform
Not decided yet
Are you interested in this course !! Click the button below to keep updated about it.
Talk to Trainer »
Students Interested 0
About the Trainer
CliPLab- Cytel Clinical Programming Laboratory
Trainers at CliPLab are experienced Clinical SAS Programmers with exposure to global clients including large Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. Training Curriculum is specially designed by Cytel with its deep global expertise in Biostatistics and Software Programming. CliPLab has got an advantage of a crack team of biostatisticians, programmers, and medicos of Cytel in
the US and India. We have shared your phone number with the Trainer.
Share the course link and see which one of your friends would be interested in attending this course: