APHB Colony, Hyderabad
Bachelors with Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and commerce for entry level programming positions.
M.C.A., B. Tech, M.Sc., (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science, Operations Research, Physics, Life Sciences)
B. Pharma, M. Pharma, M. Sc Biotechnology, Chemistry and life sciences for positions in Pharma industry as clinical data analyst and other positions relating to clinical trials.
People with Domain experience in Accounts, HR, Banking, Insurance, Pharma industry, etc,.
There are no pre-requisites for learning SAS.
This course can help prepare you for the following certification exam(s): SAS Base Programming Exam for SAS 9.
Learn how to:
* Navigate the SAS windowing environment
* Plan and write SAS programs to solve common data analysis problems
* Read various types of data into SAS data sets
* Validate and clean SAS data sets
* Create SAS variables and subset data
* Combine SAS data sets
* Create and enhance listing and summary reports.
* Using various SAS Procs.
* Creating fancy reports using ODS
* Making your code dynamic using macros
Don’t hesitant to take your first step towards starting to learn SAS, and don’t be afraid of investing your time and money in a system which makes your career shine better.