About the Course
Learn how to use computed-aided design (CAD) software like AutoCAD and SolidWorks to create 2D vector-based drawings for architectural, industrial design, and engineering projects.
Topics CoveredMain topics covered in this course 2D:
- AutoCAD Interface Overview
- Drafting Tools (Grid, Snap, Object Snap, UCS)
- Display Commands (Zoom and Pan)
- Selecting Tools (Single selection, Window and Crossing Window
- Creating 2D Geometry (Line, Circle, Arc, Rectangle, Polygon, Spline, Ellipse)
- Modify Commands ( Move, Copy, Rotate, Mirror, Offset, Scale, Array, Trim)
- Modify with Grips
- Drawing and editing Polylines
- Managing Object Properties with Layers
- Hatching for Sectional Views
- Text and Text Styles
- Dimensions and Dimension Styles
- Creating and editing Multilines
- Drawing with Isometric Snap
- Blocks and Wblocks
- Blocks with Attributes
- Symbol Libraries
- XRef (External References)
- Paper Space versus Model Space
- Page setup and plotting (Viewports, Title Blocks, Annotations)
Who should attend1. Graduates with any stream especially for Civil, Architech, Electrical.
Pre-requisitesNothing is Required
What you need to bring1. Notes
3.If possible bring Laptop"
Key Takeaways1. Autocad Software with all Versions.
3. 2D Homeworks
4. Daily Practice
Learn AutoCAD and SolidWorks to create 2D vector-based drawings for architectural, industrial design, and engineering projects.