About the Course
Be an Art Salvo by completing the course with me. I bring 10+ years of experience in the filed of Advertising and Print Media. I saw the GD's requirement is huge but the skilled designers were very less. So, I just wants to fill that gap with word skilled. If you are art minded and passionate person for designing, Join Art Salvo Course.
Topics CoveredDesigning Tools:
* CorelDraw, Illustrator
* InDesign, QuarkExpress
* PPT (Power Point)
* Publication Basics
(Sizes, Measurements, use of text... more)
* Designing Skills Using Corel, Illustrator & Photoshop
(Fonts, Graphic Types, Effects, Vector Art, Color theory, Styles, tips for best output etc.,)
* Logo Designing
* Graphic Designing Styles
* Web template & Interface designing
* Realtime Practices & Assignments
* All types of Layouts for Branding Logos, web Templates, websites, Corporate Identities, Advertisings, Packages Designs, commercial or non-commercial treatments.
* Using the brief of the client coming up with outstanding artwork to balance the Clients brief.
Who should attendIf you are art minded and passionate person for designing, Join Art Salvo Course.
Pre-requisitesStudents required to have some basic skills:
Command on Keyboard (Typing),
Good observation Skills,
Art Minded (4% out of 10% would do)
able to draw some basic sketches
What you need to bringStudents should carry:
Pencil, eraser, scale, white notes
Laptops (If you have one)
Key TakeawaysSolving the issues by art is all about ARTSALVO. You would be confident enough to work as Graphic Designer with any organization competing with other potential designers. Also you can design your own presentations and projects yourself, you can start freelancing too.