About the Course
Please watch the video and then read
Pure and unadulterated wilderness. Stay at Jungle Lodges and Resorts, Karapura, Kabini. Includes 4 three-hour safaris by open jeep. All meals and accommodation, forest entry fees, and luxury taxes, Learning all the way
Topics Covered* Equipment Preparation - Body, Lens, Support, Settings...
* Location Preparation - How to choose the best location involving the background and the sunlight direction
* Approaching Wildlife
* Anticipating action
* General Shooting Techniques
* What NOT to do when photographing wildlife
* How to anticipate and capture action.
* Post processing your images
* Choosing the right camera settings for a given shooting situation
* Which image should I delete
Who should attendCandidates who are newly getting into wildlife photography and anyone in general with a passion for wildlife and behaviour understanding
Pre-requisitesGood working knowledge of your camera controls, Aperture, Shutter, and ISO. If you need a Basic Course, check my other course Workshop on Basic Photography.
Better to have a minimum of 300 mm reach lens.
Prefer participants to wear forest friendly colors( greens and browns, or camouflage)
What you need to bringYour DSLR Camera
Battery fully charged
Support systems, if you have any
Water, to keep you hydrated, medicines you regularly take etc"""
Key TakeawaysUnderstanding wildlife
Anticipating action based on behaviour
Using your camera effectively to capture images of wildlife
Post processing techniques